Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Malaysian Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Malaysian Student Visa (524 Views)

50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University / What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Student Visa by ricki12: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2014
I,ve got offer letter from university of malaya ,and have applied for visa approval letter.But its taking a lot of time to get a visa approval letter.And then after I get my visa approval letter ill have to face the Malaysian Embassy.My semester starts in September.Im almost sure that im not getting the visa before September.Could you guys tell me would that be a problem if I miss the first semester ,registration process? I,ve mailed them several times but they are not replying.

(1) (Reply)

Oou Closed Indefinatley / Thread For Funaab's Latest Undergraduates / 2014 GCE Nov/dec Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.