Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls (675 Views)

Help Needed On The Subject Of Dating. / I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls / The Reasons Why Relationships Collaspe After The First 1 Month of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by EMMABC1(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm dating two girls who I invite to my house at different occasions. I usually drop #500 for soup. I observed that one of these girls will always make soup richer than d #500 that I usually drop, meaning that she augments d soup with her money. While d other girl will always make soup exactly worth d money from me. Now, tell me who do you think 'll make a good wife between d two of them? I'm deeply in love wt both. Advice and opinions needed here and NOT denigrations.
Re: A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by ajasbaba(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
I WAS HERE...........................................
Re: A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by macsika: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2014
I think you should go for the one who prepares the food that matches the amount you give her.

Don't be blinded by the one who spends a lot in food, it might be that she is used to eating large and cooks that way because she is also benefitting from the food. By the time you'll be exclusive she'll become predator and you the prey.

But the other girl is being plain honest,modest and respectful. She's trying to prove to you that she knows about home economics and house managment and also that she can prepare a good meal regardless of the amount you give her.

By the way, I'm just sayin...
Re: A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by hushmail: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
U r deeply in LUST wt 2 of them

next thread undecided
Re: A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by EMMABC1(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: I think you should go for the one who prepares the food that matches the amount you give her.

Don't be blinded by the one who spends a lot in food, it might be that she is used to eating large and cooks that way because she is also benefitting from the food. By the time you'll be exclusive she'll become predator and you the prey.

But the other girl is being plain honest,modest and respectful. She's trying to prove to you that she knows about home economics and house managment and also that she can prepare a good meal regardless of the amount you give her.

By the way, I'm just sayin...
thanks man. I appreciate.
Re: A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by GodsDivinefavor(f): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Carry ur cross.
Re: A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls by EMMABC1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
GodsDivinefavor: Carry ur cross.
I 'll like to add u to my cross to make it three. Will u ublarge me?

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Bachelors; 30-35 / Do You Want A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / In Dire Need Of A Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.