Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? (779 Views)

Two Diff. Exams For A Single Purpose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by emaboi(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Have always been thinking about the diff between limes and lemons can someone help me out??
Re: What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by hotmolo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lime is small and circular wyl lemon is lyk d size of an egg or bigger wit oval shape
Re: What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by vicadex07(m): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2014
What of in taste and quality. I think that's what OP meant
Re: What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by emaboi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
hotmolo: Lime is small and circular wyl lemon is lyk d size of an egg or bigger wit oval shape
. Do both have same quality and taste?
Re: What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by hotmolo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
emaboi: . Do both have same quality and taste?
nope. De ar both sour but de ar diFfrent.
Re: What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by emaboi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
hotmolo: nope. De ar both sour but de ar diFfrent.
. Anyway,thanks .
Re: What's The Diff Between Limes And Lemons?? by hotmolo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
In terms of acidic content lime has more acid than lemon but both have strong citric acid content. The tastes can not be compared but are strongly sour

(1) (Reply)

Im Happy Like I Just Hit The Jackpot / Create Professional Email Template/keyword Research At Low Cost!!!!!!!! / A Terrible Accident Along Ipaja Ayobo Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.