Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn (979 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2014
How can I stop unwanted message from MTN.

Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by IamforGod: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Thank you my brother pls I also need dis help.even glo
Its getting annoying
Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by MissSlimbody(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
D thing tire mε̲̣ sef o. Got almost 20msgs 4rm dem yesterday.
Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by romzyxy(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2014
what u need is an i.d no.(identification number)of the network you are using,then u login into the network site.after that you will see all their services then you choose the one relating to s.m.s(test message)you click on it.the next page you will see will tell you what to do.
hope this helps you
Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by romzyxy(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2014
you can get your i.d no. from your customer care.just give them a call.

GOOD LUCK TO U
Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by ogb5(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
You can throw the phone away grin
Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by dav8id(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
romzyxy: what u need is an i.d no.(identification number)of the network you are using,then u login into the network site.after that you will see all their services then you choose the one relating to s.m.s(test message)you click on it.the next page you will see will tell you what to do.
hope this helps you

100% correct answer and very helpfull. I cant remember my id number again but i guess calling the C.C will solve my problem thanks frd.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by dav8id(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
ogb5: You can throw the phone away grin

Bad Boy grin
Re: How Can I Stop Unwanted Msg From Mtn by TopUpGold: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Contact MTN CS or chat with them online via MTN website.

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Products For Sale. / Does Anybody Need Phone Stent? / Distributors Needed For New Home Electrical Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.