Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Singer And Fiancé Matt Rutler Name Daughter Summer Rain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer And Fiancé Matt Rutler Name Daughter Summer Rain (1201 Views)

Funke Akindele And Fiancé JJC Having Fun In Bed (see Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much / Pre Wedding Photos Of Mariam Adeyemi And Fiancé John Timmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer And Fiancé Matt Rutler Name Daughter Summer Rain by starcelebrityso(f): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Christina Aguilera has revealed the name of her newborn baby girl, who she gave birth to over the weekend.

The ‘Burlesque’ actress took to Twitter on Monday, telling her fans that she and fiancé Matt Rutler have decided to give their daughter a name to fit her August birth.

More Details @ http://www.starcelebritysound.com/Newst_Photos.php
Re: Singer And Fiancé Matt Rutler Name Daughter Summer Rain by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Summer rain ke undecided
Re: Singer And Fiancé Matt Rutler Name Daughter Summer Rain by axortedbabe(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
winter snow wud av bn berra..

(1) (Reply)

Sex Hinder Prayer, Whether You Are Married Or Not – Adokiye / GOSSIP; Omg!!! Wicked Wife "Woman Serves Cooked Condom Sauce To Drunk Husband" / Why Flavor's Album Did Not Sell 1 Million Copies In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.