Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Best Of Toke Makinwa’s Vlog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Of Toke Makinwa’s Vlog (566 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Of Toke Makinwa’s Vlog by sylviasilifah(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes, its titled The best of Toke’s Vlogs but I cannot categorically tell you one now. The best one would be made known by the fans at the top. For those who don’t know Toke, you deserve some flogging but before that. Let me tell you a little about her. Firstly, Toke Makinwa is my Favourite woman. I see all shades of Oprah Winfrey in this Lady.

Now that said, Toke is a Television and radio personality who burst onto the scene in 2010 after the premiere of her late night radio show, “Rhythms of the Night,” hosted by one of the most popular music stations in the Lagos Metropolitan area, Rhythm 93.7FM. Oh and by the way, she’s now the brand ambassador for Maggi Chicken cubes.

Have fun watching! http://www.360nobs.com/2014/08/the-best-of-toke-makinwas-vlog/

Re: The Best Of Toke Makinwa’s Vlog by sylviasilifah(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
grin
Re: The Best Of Toke Makinwa’s Vlog by ayukdaboss(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2014
grin
Re: The Best Of Toke Makinwa’s Vlog by sylviasilifah(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
thanks for smiling with me
ayukdaboss: grin

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is Pregnant / High School Musical Reunion / "My Experience In Jail,rihanna & Lessons Learnt"-chris Brown's First Post-jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.