Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Club Sandwich/cuban Sandwich - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Club Sandwich/cuban Sandwich (1521 Views)

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) / Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew / Club Sandwich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Club Sandwich/cuban Sandwich by Akinbaba(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello House

Please can you share your experience on the club sandwich or cuban sandwich you have eaten in Lagos and the place you ate it.There is a place on Allen avenue that i used to buy[color=#000099][/color] but last week when i got there, they had closed down.Can anyone recommend another place please.
Re: Club Sandwich/cuban Sandwich by saiprojects(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Make your own club sandwich its easier and cheaper smiley:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzXGLrnu1U?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA

http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2014/08/club-sandwich-american-style.html

Akinbaba: Hello House

Please can you share your experience on the club sandwich or cuban sandwich you have eaten in Lagos and the place you ate it.There is a place on Allen avenue that i used to buy[color=#000099][/color] but last week when i got there, they had closed down.Can anyone recommend another place please.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Cake? / The Most Horrifying Pics Ever Taken With A Camera (pics) / Is “pomo” A Poor Man Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.