Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:16 AM

Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! (1176 Views)

Charge Your Phone On The Go With New Age Power Bank / Charge your laptop/Phone/Tablets anytime anywhere with this external battery / Charge Your Phone With A Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Get a highly efficient battery that lasts up to 24hours non-stop on Laptop when fully charged at a very discounted price.
Specifications: 40ah, 12volts and 480watt. This battery comes with its own charger and i will give a distributor (for printer) to the first lucky buyer.
NOTE: This battery is a powerful multi purpose one so you can also use it to power your LED Tv, Energy saving bulbs,fan, charge your laptop and phones all together for good 8hours.
It can conviniently last you 2 week when using it to charge phone alone.
If you decide to use it for this other purpose, just holla me and i will help you out.
I am using this personally and i can guarantee you of its quality, also physical inspection is allowed. NEVER WORRY ABOUT POWER FAILURE AGAIN!

Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by doubleportion: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
no address, no phone no,no email, whatsapp and we should holla u, i be winch?

2 Likes

Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by doubleportion: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
oh sorry! i can see your signature.
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
doubleportion: oh sorry! i can see your signature.
hahahhhaaaaa buddy, u are funny ooo,Lol. ano be witch ooo, thank God u an see ma signature.
Email- ollyboy09@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Howmuch
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2014
gboru: Howmuch
The battery is #16500 with charger
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
The battery is #16500 with charger.
Waoooo, got only three left sha.......... amazing nairalanders turn-up, thanks to you all and pls endeavour to refer your friends once you start enjoy your new power.
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2014
S.A
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by michelism(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Got one of this battery from ollyboy with UPS and he came to Lagos for its installation. I must confess that the power is the exact 40ah, 12v (480 watts). I have used it for two weeks now and I can confirm that he's true to his words. I was skeptical at first due to the way our 9ja guys behaves but he proved me wrong. I will need to get three more batteries from him later. Thanks for being truthful.
This guy is 100% ok.
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
michelism: Got one of this battery from ollyboy with UPS and he came to Lagos for its installation. I must confess that the power is the exact 40ah, 12v (480 watts). I have used it for two weeks now and I can confirm that he's true to his words. I was skeptical at first due to the way our 9ja guys behaves but he proved me wrong. I will need to get three more batteries from him later. Thanks for being truthful.
This guy is 100% ok.
Thanks for your positive review bro,may God bless you. Hope you are enjoing your power?...........
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Bro, I have one of those batteries and it's charger + adapter for laptop.

Looking at your pictures, I can see you are using multiple chargers for multiple batteries. Are the batteries connected to the UPS in parallel at once, or do you switch battery after each one is exhausted.

Also, do you allow the batteries to stay connected to the UPS when charging them with with their chargers?

Thanks for your reply. smiley
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jacide: Bro, I have one of those batteries and it's charger + adapter for laptop.

Looking at your pictures, I can see you are using multiple chargers for multiple batteries. Are the batteries connected to the UPS in parallel at once, or do you switch battery after each one is exhausted.

Also, do you allow the batteries to stay connected to the UPS when charging them with with their chargers?

Thanks for your reply. smiley
Yes bro, All d batteries are connected in parrallel and they are permenently plug to UPS even when on charge. Its safe and efficient with no reason for change over.

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by kentochi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
space booked.

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
kentochi: space booked.
welcome on board bro!
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
ollyboy009:
Yes bro, All d batteries are connected in parrallel and they are permenently plug to UPS even when on charge. Its safe and efficient with no reason for change over.

Thank you so much for your reply. During the short test I ran with about 10 % charge, the battery runs out quickly as the current was too high. Is there a way I can change this?

Also, the battery wires get really hot when discharging to the UPS unlike when using the distributor. Is this normal?
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by ollyboy009(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Jacide, Dats not nornal, i guess u connect d discharging ports in parallel, in dat case the batteries will be discharging anoda and run out quickly.
Note that most of batteries do have only one port for charging and discharging, so connect the charging port in parallel and connect to UPS while connect to charger through the same port.
Note that d battery discharge from both ports and not only from the specified port.
Re: Charge Your Phone For 2 Weeks Non-stop! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
ollyboy009: @Jacide, Dats not nornal, i guess u connect d discharging ports in parallel, in dat case the batteries will be discharging anoda and run out quickly.
Note that most of batteries do have only one port for charging and discharging, so connect the charging port in parallel and connect to UPS while connect to charger through the same port.
Note that d battery discharge from both ports and not only from the specified port.

Wow, thanks bro. Will do that

(1) (Reply)

Htc 10 (4g/32g, Gold) For Sale! / Jabra Solemate Mini For Quick Sale New / Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.