Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab (1716 Views)

Openvpn Connect Unlimited Free Browsing With Etisalat Social Pack / How To Browse And Download Unlimited With Etisalat On Symbian And Java Phones. / Browse Free With, Etisalat, Mtn & Zain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
A friend of mine purchased Etisalat Cliqlite tab for the son only to find out that the dual sim slots made available on the tab works only with Etisalat sims.
After visiting Etisalat service center, it was acknowledged by Etisalat that the manufacturer made an error locking the sim slots to other networks.
so if you intend purchasing one as a student, know that you can only use etisalat sims and the battery life is poor.
can anyone help out with this problem cos etisalat said my guy has to wait until they get the codes to unlock the sim slot.
thanks
Re: Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Still waiting, any help?
Re: Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Anyone to help please
Re: Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Still waiting
Re: Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Anyone please
Re: Problem With Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Solved!

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money Using UPI From A Basic Feature Phone Or Using BHIM - Dial *99# / My Thinkpad E540 Battery Is Not Charging. / Panasonic PABX Comprehensive Repairs & Servicing Centre For Hotels & Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.