Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Where Is Nigcomsat1? Whats Going On? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Is Nigcomsat1? Whats Going On? (1237 Views)

Where Is Nigcomsat1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nigcomsat1? Whats Going On? by Em2va: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
Nigeria has spent millions on Nigsat1, the first ever launched nigerian satelite that was a great messup, delivering poor images
that can not be easily Geocoded. I wonder why in this age and time, a country like Nigeria is going for such a satelite that even
google earth is more worth it.
Okay, NigComSat has finally been launched, what is still happening, we are still struggling with
all these crazy SAT 3 and intelsat and the rest of them that are already congested. For the past few days Nigerians were thrown into
internet darkness, its not as if we do not have our own satelite oh, but I believe greedy men are behind this menace. Please speak up! O!
Re: Where Is Nigcomsat1? Whats Going On? by ramonacee(f): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2008
angry angry
i wonder too ohhh!
atimes i think there wasnt any satellite sent to anywhere  shocked shocked
come to think of it,their is this craze about a satellite they got somewhere,and its not performin the most simpliest tasks at all,  shocked shocked
they didnt stop at that,now there's this noise about how much gettin the project done costed!! they should query whosoever was in charge of the project,and where the  millons of naira went to.  angry angry
only God knows whats wrong with this country,elsewhere its nothin like this, down here nothin gets done well.  angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry App Error 523. / Phone Number To Voice Mail And Do You Know What Telephone System Mean / Do You Know Huawei Adopted Different E1 Time Slot With Lucent SDH Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.