Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care (1462 Views)

Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket / Cherish Every Moment And Fill It With Love And Care For Everyone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
A lot of men think they are doing women a favor by asking for her hand in marriage, but let’s think about this :

she changes her name,

changes her home,

leaves her family,

moves in with you,

builds a home with you,

gets pregnant for you,

pregnancy changes her body,

she gets fat,

almost gives up in the labor room due to the unbearable pains of child birth,

even the kids she delivers bear your name.

Till the day she dies...everything she does, (cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of your parents,bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benefit you.....sometimes at the cost of her own health , hobbies and beauty.

so who is really doing whom a favor?

Dear men appreciate the women in your lives always, coz it is not easy to be a woman.

*Being a woman is priceless* Nairalanders, am I lying

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
May the lord continue to bless that brain of Your's.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
glitest: May God bless you .

And you too

1 Like

Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by dytbabe: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oh yes
Somebori tell it to them
Stands up, adjusts bossom, ties wrapper firmly, shaking and pointing finger
Somebori tell tell them
Breathinh heavily

1 Like

Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
crunchyg:

And you too
Amen;...You're welcome.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:
Amen;...You're welcome.

Abeg wetin bring u are welcome to dis talk??
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
I know that feeling when a guy gets his first gf.

BTW why are you sounding like u and person they drag am? I know from the fisrt day I opened my eyes and saw my mom that women are priceless, they are the best part of God's creation.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by MizMyColi(f): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: I know that feeling when a guy gets his first gf.

BTW why are you sounding like u and person they drag am? I know from the first day I opened my eyes and saw my mom that women are priceless, they are the best part of God's creation.
On the contrary undecided
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Bunchersstab(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Booked
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Tymax(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
You described a "good" wife not a woman.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Not all of them tho...... undecided
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by okotv(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: I know that feeling when a guy gets his first gf.

BTW why are you sounding like u and person they drag am? I know from the fisrt day I opened my eyes and saw my mom that women are priceless, they are the best part of God's creation.
Tah...as if you remember that eye opening moment.....every word counts in Gods kingdom
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Tallesty1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
okotv: Tah...as if you remember that eye opening moment.....every word counts in Gods kingdom
Have you been to his kingdom??
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Have you been to his kingdom??

grin grin

Why you dey ask ham this kind of question?...No bi from God kingdom, him dey waka come?.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
crunchyg:

Abeg wetin bring u are welcome to dis talk??

Hmm!!.....Haba; ba greet I dey follow u do na.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by okotv(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Have you been to his kingdom??
hahaha...not really but i have read the book that guides the kingdom
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by okotv(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

grin grin

Why you dey ask ham this kind of question?...No bi from God kingdom, him dey waka come?.
na only waka come sha....
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!.....Haba; ba greet I dey follow u do na.

Ok ooo
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
crunchyg:

Ok ooo

Alrightiooo
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
okotv: na only waka come sha....

Yesooo

1 Like

Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by SpaceGoat: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano my daughter, come and move this thread to where it belong grin
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
SpaceGoat: farano my daughter, come and move this thread to where it belong grin

Where does the thread belong?
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Kentnickole(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

Yesooo
Hi glitest
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

Alrightiooo

Glitest don't worry we will greet well when we see in camp by 1st sept
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by jnrbayano(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
All your description fit into this single word, "a helper"

God aburo umuazi. cool
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
crunchyg:

Glitest don't worry we will greet well when we see in camp by 1st sept

shocked shocked shockedundecided undecided undecided
Hmm!!.....Wrong person.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shockedundecided undecided undecided
Hmm!!.....Wrong person.

Ok oo
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 20, 2014
crunchyg:

Ok oo

Sorry.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 1:49am On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Sorry.

Thanks but will like to see ur pic
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 20, 2014
crunchyg:

Thanks but will like to see ur pic

undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
# Major side eye#

First you act like you know me, now you're asking for my pics?...Why do I have a feeling that you are that same guy whom also claimed to know me on Nairaland, and then begun bugging me non stop?....You seem so familiar.
Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by crunchyg: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
# Major side eye#

First you act like you know me, now you're asking for my pics?...Why do I have a feeling that you are that same guy whom also claimed to know me on Nairaland, and then begun bugging me non stop?....You seem so familiar.

No I am not the guy ooooo. I thought you were the one I saw in NYSC thread, am so sorry if you are not the one. But won't still be bad if we get to know each other better, what do you think?

Re: Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care by Rapmoney(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Kpa kpa kpa...make we clap for Op. Abi? You just mentioned what a woman would do when she gets married ba? Hope say u nor forget the tough life of a man. Who dey do the struggling and hussling pass? Answer my question, Op! See ur mouth! E be like say u just get one new babe wey de shack u grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Advantages Of Being Short / Introduction Of New Airtel Android Bundle@#2000 For 60says. / 8 Facts About Gurls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.