Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Get Us A Customer For Our Bulletproof Cars And Make 500k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Us A Customer For Our Bulletproof Cars And Make 500k (828 Views)

The Cars I Just Bought For A Customer..here Are The Details With Pictures / Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy / Buying Of All Types Of Cars And Truck Now Made Easy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Us A Customer For Our Bulletproof Cars And Make 500k by tony231(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good all,

I have something very interesting for you today.

Recently, I took over the marketing function for armouring company,
here in V.I. Lagos.

And I wanted let you in on a juicy deal.

As the security situation in the country has worsened, lots of high net worth
individuals are willing to go the extra mile to secure their safety while in transit.

Companies and government agencies too.

Now this presents an opportunity for you - if you have these people as your
contacts.

General Buhari survived the suicide attack on him - because he was in an armoured
SUV.

The truth of the matter is that there are already lots of these vehicles on our roads
right now.

But you cannot tell the difference because you don't know how to spot them.

Most Governors, top government officials, politicians, business owners and pastors
own several.

So don't feel like it will be difficult convincing the suitable contacts that you have.
They are probably already considering getting one of these - at this very moment.

So if you get me a bullet-proof car buyer, you'll receive N1m - no stories.
And there's even a way we can structure it and you will receive more.

We have several units of these available in Lagos right now. And even more at our
armouring facilities in Canada and Dubai.

So talk to the people you know and get back to me.

Here are some details of our current stock:

- 2014 Lexus LX570 5.7L Premium ------ N55m
- 2014 Landcruiser 5.7L V8 ----------------- N48m
- 2013 Infiniti QX56 ----------------------------- N45m
- 2013 Mercedes G63 ------------------------- N75m

All are armoured to B6 levels, and are bomb and bullet-proof.

If you have an interest, do email for images.

Warm Regards,
tony

(1) (Reply)

Used Clean 2002 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale - SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / SOLDDD!!!Clean Toks 2001 Honda Accord@780k(negotiable) / Golf 3 For Sale #650,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.