Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(atbu). Bauchi 2014/2015 Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(atbu). Bauchi 2014/2015 Aspirants (2164 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / ATBU Bauchi 2013/2014 Aspirants / Admission In Atbu Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(atbu). Bauchi 2014/2015 Aspirants by salamso96: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
If you chose ATBU in the 2014 UTME examination and have questions about the school, here is a forum to ask you questions.

To be very realistic ATBU is one of the easiest in terms of admission in Nigeria. I can assure you that. All you need is your 180+ in UTME and Your 6 credits in SSCE relevant to your course. Judging by the last screening exercise.If there would be changes you will get to know here in this forum. Wish you all the best of luck.

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(atbu). Bauchi 2014/2015 Aspirants by Papacypaul(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
salamso96: If you chose ATBU in the 2014 UTME examination and have questions about the school, here is a forum to ask you questions.

To be very realistic ATBU is one of the easiest in terms of admission in Nigeria. I can assure you that. All you need is your 180+ in UTME and Your 6 credits in SSCE relevant to your course. Judging by the last screening exercise.If there would be changes you will get to know here in this forum. Wish you all the best of luck.

hello,am a DE ASPIRANT,2ND CHOICE FROM OYOSTATE,LOWer credit Civil Engr,wat my chance
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(atbu). Bauchi 2014/2015 Aspirants by dantanik(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2015
salamso96:
If you chose ATBU in the 2014 UTME examination and have questions about the school, here is a forum to ask you questions.

is it true that ATBU do not accept nabteb result?

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / Mike Omotosho Scholarship / The Right Age To Enter The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.