Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Are You 100% Right With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You 100% Right With God? (755 Views)

Whats Right With This Picture?? / How To Get Your Wandering Heart Right With God / Getting It Right With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You 100% Right With God? by eduezeyim(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
Are 100% Right with God? If the Trumpet shall sound today where will you be? What is kepping you from serving God? why can't examine your life, and think of a way to ammed your way?

many poeple today are too busy to serve God, they think MONEY, GOOD LOOKS, WOMEN, INVESTMENTS, ETC. can make them to be secure and safe. Let me tell you my friend, JESUS is the WAY. No matter how rich you are, if you are living right with God, when the trumpet sound, YOU shall go to hell o. some my think "I DONT SIN", "I DONT FORNICATE", "I HAVE NOT STOLEN BEFORE",. yes! that's good but without Holiness no eyes shall see GOD.

Are you the type that does goes to the internet and post all kind of rubbish? all i can say to you is "think about about your ways". if i were you, i will think about my life and i keep time with God. There is still chance 4 you!

the Lord is calling YOU!

THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT

presents

a 2days crusade title: HOPE FOR THE NEEDY

25th-26th OCt 2008

Venue: 10 Odofin Park, Ijesha Bus stop, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Lagos

IT'S TIME FOR A GREAT CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE! GOD IS CALL YOU!

you can send in your prayer request :

harry_ezeyim2000@yahoo.com
Re: Are You 100% Right With God? by huxley(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
Does one need to be 100% right with god? What if one was just 99% right?
Re: Are You 100% Right With God? by Maykelly(f): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2008
huxley:

Does one need to be 100% right with god? What if one was just 99% right?

John 4:24
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

(1) (Reply)

Luketech Technology Is Calling All Nageria / Be Careful As A Child Of God: (pls Try And Read) / Do You Love Your Neighbours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.