Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Lady Gaga Says – “I Want To Get Married In Space”! How Crazy But Expected Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Says – “I Want To Get Married In Space”! How Crazy But Expected Of Her (498 Views)

“This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Says – “I Want To Get Married In Space”! How Crazy But Expected Of Her by Samoleee: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Based on recent reports, Lady Gaga and her beau Taylor Kinney are planning to have an unofficial wedding in space by the year 2015!

As earlier reported, Ms Gaga has been invited on board on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic space flight in 2015 just to make Ms Gee become the first artiste to perform in space!

According to sources,
“Gaga and Taylor want to... pls more details here ... [url]http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/lady%20gaga[/url]
Re: Lady Gaga Says – “I Want To Get Married In Space”! How Crazy But Expected Of Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
undecided gaga means crazy. Does it mean that she is... grin
Re: Lady Gaga Says – “I Want To Get Married In Space”! How Crazy But Expected Of Her by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
I always knew she was mad but I didn't know it would get this bad

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Nelson Disapproves ‘ice Bucket Challenge’ By African Celebrities / "I Don't Need To Make Music To Survive"-mi / I Won't Marry An Entertainer - Praiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.