Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) (563 Views)

Which Is Your Favourite Browser? / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by Tolzeal(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm sure IE was a lot of your first browsers if youstarted off using a Windows operating system.

I'mtalking about the browser that you decided to start using after that.Personally, mine was Mozilla Firefox, I use both Google Chrome and Firefox nowadays but I just found Firefox first.

I remember using a super early version of Internet Explorer before that and Firefox just seemed different and I thought it was the best thing ever.So, what was your first internet browser and how did you come a cross it if you can remember?
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by dhsfbi(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Firefox then chrome and tor
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by Fulaman198(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Netscape navigator
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by Vstuffs(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2014
[size=60pt]MOZILLA FIREFOX........[/size]
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by aboyaji(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2014
opera mini on mobile
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by yahyamay(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mine was Crazybrowser then Firefox
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by gozie143(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Mine was Firefox, Then Chrome, Now Comet Bird.
Re: What Was Your First Browser (other Than IE) by BetaTechnicians: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2014
either seamonkey or firefox ...it's been a while can't say precisely.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Pro And 8.1 Problems / Are You A Wannabe Hacker? The British Government Wants To Employ You / How-to-get-more-blog-comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.