Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos (2069 Views)

Help Identify This Breed Of Dog, Experts / Please Help Identify This Dog Breed. Am Confused / Please Identify These Puppies' Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by Gidihub: 1:01am On Aug 20, 2014
she is 1 year 4 monthz now! not sure if shes a pure german shepherd

Re: Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by Seun(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
What's her name? Shaggydog? smiley Are you trying to buy her or to breed her? I don't think she's pure GSD, but it doesn't really matter.
Re: Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by Mckandre(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2014
she looks like a mix Caucasian, telling from her hair color (legs, coat),shaggy hair,profile view. but the face, it's a no no. her pointed ears, eyes angulation surely gave her away. looking at her face, gives me the local breed kinda appearance. other than those, she looks great and I believe she get height which is a good thing. if you're planning to breed her, make sure you get a full breed stud Caucasian.
Re: Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by dasparrow: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Post

The dog looks cute but what you have there is not a pure german shepherd dog. She/he looks like a german shepherd mix. I have attached pictures of how pure german shepherd dogs look like.

On a side note, I don't know why most dogs in Nigeria don't have a beautiful coat. Their coats tend to look shaggy/rough just like this dog's coat. Proper nutrition is very important to achieve a beautiful coat on a dog.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by MARKone(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Starched Alsatian Dog undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
When it comes to buying adult dogs, what you see is what you get. If you like the dog's behaviour and her size and looks, buy her. That's all.
Re: Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos by chris81964(m): 3:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Your dog is too thin. Her fur shows stress. Put the picture on google and do a search and see what come back

(1) (Reply)

Snowflakes: Meet The World First And Only Albino Gorilla / Boerboel Care And Training Tips. / This Alsatian Female Of 8mnths Old Is Going For 75k...straight Back..SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.