Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. (4045 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Lady Gaga " The Lady With Horns" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Mtoluwase(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2014
At first, I was reluctant to post this, because at the sight of his pieced face I was irritated... But I have not choice thou....
The Information Technology, IT, worker who was recognized in 2012 by the Guinness Book of Record as world's most pierced man with 435 piercings plus two horns on his forehead, was billed to make an appearance at a hotel in Dubai but on arriving the Emirate airport, he was not cleared by the immigration officers. Instead he was immediately whisked into an Istanbul flight en-route Germany.
A spokesman for the hotel where Buchholz was scheduled to appear said its management had failed “despite all its attempts” to win permission for him to enter the emirate.
Airport officials gave no reason why he was refused entry into the emirate. Rudolf who vowed never to return to Dubai, left his luggage behind in Dubai....LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by tiswell(m): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2014
There is no difference between you and black magic...Dubai does better without ur likes

7 Likes

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by 1stola: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2014
They didnt think he was WHITE magic,
A fuckinng retarrded fuckarrd.

3 Likes

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Dreal1247: 5:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Wahala deyo!
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by hatux: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Mehn! This is crazy o...
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by DollyParton1(f): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2014
He looks so disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Dreyl(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Oh God!!! This dude looks like a retardèd pyscho,f^cking anùs face

1 Like

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Airforce1(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Satanist

3 Likes

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by hushmail: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2014
op dis was posted here like 3 days ago
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by hummerwise(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Now the end is really near
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by doubleportion: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2014
where did he got his inspiration from? with his two growing horns hope he's not the beast(anti-christ) in the making?
END TIMETHINGS!
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by fairygeh(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2014
doubleportion: where did he GET his inspiration from? with his two growing horns hope he's not the beast(anti-christ) in the making?
END TIMETHINGS!
. Modified,you can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Dollarjunkie: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Temihatz(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Horrifying shocked shocked
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Ruq: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
hummerwise: Now the end is really near

And how does this make the world end.

1 Like

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by lanrefront1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
there were right to turn him back.... kudos to Dubai Immigration

1 Like

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by doubleportion: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
fairygeh: . Modified,you can thank me later.

thank you!
BTW i couuldn't find your own post! so you came to correct me? thanks once again!

3 Likes

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Ndababa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
He should've been asked to pay fine, cos am sure he must've scared whoever he came across there.
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Disgusting!
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Haywhymido(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abeg is every human being really made in God's image
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by folu4real(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh my gosh so irritating
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by JEITO: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where are the team 'his wife is not complaining'

Abegi!!! Wetin no good, no good.

This man, no good!!!!
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Holy ghost fire

dis one na devil himself

1 Like

Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by fairygeh(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
doubleportion:

thank you!
BTW i couuldn't find your own post! so you came to correct me? thanks once again!
. Need I comment on every thread?was reading through,saw your blunder and felt I should correct you.
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by hummerwise(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ruq:

And how does this make the world end.

Bros u dey beh!

I neva said the world has ended, I meant the end is near...

Abebelube...
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Mayydayy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
jesuu!!
this your looks can give underaged children belle for Dubai.craze man.
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
oloriburuku
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Mrval20(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Grossly Gross!
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by Ruq: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
hummerwise:

Bros u dey beh!

I neva said the world has ended, I meant the end is near...

Abebelube...

Pod, it boils down to the same ish, what's the sign.
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by hummerwise(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ruq:

Pod, it boils down to the same ish, what's the sign.

I don't know wen horn that grows on human head is seen as sumthn normal..

To u if it is another fashion that is in vogue, I won't mind yu having it on ur forehead oo..

Abeg jawe
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by ukpaku: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
every jack and harry wan go dubai 4 holiday,make them allow the man.
Re: Man with horns Turned Back At Dubai Airport. by ideee03(f): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Easy...
Dreyl: Oh God!!! This dude looks like a retardèd pyscho,f^cking anùs face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Looks Good In Black & White Outfit – See What He’s Doing / Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture / Dayo Amusa Seeks Help For Woman Sleeping With Her Dad For Over 22 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.