Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death (4560 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by talktimi(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Minor offence ke ? Wonders shall never end
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by arewafederation: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2014
chimajii:

Last week it was a Dog, this week it's now a Hen. i can only imagine the animal that would be next.
S/N: why is it only yorubas' doing all these,huh? Could this be a witchhunt to tarnish their image? **what do i even know***
Oan: this forum is just a Hot mess with the constant irrelevant fights over 'tribe' or 'race' i wonder if you people have any tangible thing to offer outside of those.

We don't fight here. We only disagree! wink
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Dreyl(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2014
ggrin: guy the story is fvckin true
i hope it's not ur bros that did it grin
@topic this is really Disgusting!
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by anago900: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Yea for some reason the Vanguard link seems to be broken but the news us still on vanguard site. Here's a screen shot of the page.

sunny watch your mouth abi you wan make nairaland view your pictures and dossier?
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2014
anago900:

sunny watch your mouth abi you wan make nairaland view your pictures and dossier?
shut up!!!

4 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by gratiaeo(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2014
Some people have no shame @ all

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Tallahassee: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Getting ready grin.....
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by femmy2010(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2014
God have mercy
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by gratiaeo(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2014
anago900:

says a product of artificial insemination between an Arabian female camel and a sokoto gudali. may Ebola virus, HIV, bird flu, swine flu, anthrax, dengue fever and bubonic plague wipe away your lineage dinosaur styled. ara lo ma san pe e.
aun pe were e
Coming from a product of Soka horror forest Ibadan. No wonder you and your miserable generation will stop sleeping with fowls.
To ba ya nsin, awon were

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by chimajii: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2014
arewafederation:

We don't fight here. We only disagree! wink

nnnn....
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Collynzo8: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2014
anago900:

amadi collins obinna, how market hammer head of horror. who need a ballistic missile when your head dey readily available..
It is ''who needs'' you graduate illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by mancheeutd(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2014
arewafederation: The yeye mods will not come and lock this thread and give a 20 years ban to the op untill things get out of hand.

Why do Ibo people like causing problem with their lies and propaganda in all places?

If I say Ibos are the problem of Nigeria, some will accuse me of been a tribalist! angry

Ngwakwe, come and see what your brothers are doing! angry angry

OAM4J, if you like, ban me because I said Ibos are crazy dim-wits
angry

you think the moderators don't know what they are doing they all have a mission to bring down nairaland I hope they are all having fun not until the thread got to page 20 they wount bring it down #clueless.mods.

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Rich4god(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2014
ITbomb: It was cows, goats, recently dogs and now fowl.
Next will be rats . lawd have mercy
or mosquitoes.... Btw... The way some people reason here is really awkward, why turn this into a tribal thread and worst is, why didnt the mods hid all these tribal comments... If them like, make they ban me... But am begining to believe that its Seun and the mods that actually encourage and propagate these tribal bigotry we are seeing here....

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Collynzo8: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2014
anago900:

who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are still a fugly looking m0ronic high-breed organism, sired by a native goat and a grass munching ape.
Graduate illiterate of Ladoke Akintola University, it is called ''hybrid''.
Don't bother thanking me.

4 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Molests Chicken To Death by Rich4god(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Others use internet to make money and some others to learn... But look at what adult and mostly graduate do with their time and data...SMH... No wonder Nigeria is what it is... We neglet pressing issues that will better us as a nation and kill ourself over nothing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars / Let's Talk Getting Rich: Is There Anything Like 'money Rituals That Please God' / 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.