Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates (23114 Views)

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates / Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Sammiejo: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ex Malabites
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by begwong: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
So no peeps that studied in Unical on NL ni
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by ojsmscom(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
If you mean to help them,go to d state secretariate where they served,get their phone numbers thru book of life,then contact them

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Souvernieeers, Novelties, Party Tricks.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Godmystrength: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
egbaguy: the OP might be an Attention seeking MOFO...........perhaps,those discharge certs are his!!!!!
So one person can have two discharge certificates?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Belexy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
This has been with you all this while? shocked You should have done something about this long time ago bro.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Ejaisky: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy: I think you should take off the certficate from the thread and just place the person"s name and other important details execpt the discharge number,before some other person clones it and starts impersonating please...this is a senstive document.
Seconded.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Exponental(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls, google their names, u can find a link to d service year if multiple people bear d names.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by martowskin1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is d best thread I hav seen in nairaland since I joined......not ebola, bokoboys, pdp and ebele threads...God bless u Op
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Lord is good!
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by GodsDivinefavor(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
NICE
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bros, how come it took you more than two years to do this naaa
I am not sure I will be very happy with you if one of them belongs to me.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by demolaprof(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
UnimkeAk: Op.. Go to facebook and search for their names.
u are a good thinker
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Suarezilla(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
You jst saved his ass..if only u cud lay ur hands on dat period's Nysc magazine u will definetly get his contact...you can also try media stations thru their online address....like contacting Wazobia,Brilla etc asking dem to help make d announcements...so reskless!
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by chinkichun: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is one of the reasons I advise people not to use any other name apart from their real name and picture on Facebook (because that's one of the easiest way for people to contact you in a situation like this) . If any of these guys happen to be using those stupid names like "young money Friday, cash money Sunday, Doro-ekomobong" grin grin etc all in the name of SWAG, they would definitely miss out on the obtaining their discharge certificate with ease.
Good one OP. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
UnimkeAk: Op.. Go to facebook and search for their names.
@UnimkeAk, I see u smiley
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by itemj2k(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by DaJulee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Something is fishing or fishing is something here....How come both of them has SUNDAY as Surename? ....I didnt say anything ooooooo
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by itemj2k(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Dtwoabbey(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Infact, you are wonderful and wonderful indeed. Keep d habit up and you shall reap the benefits of it one day. Good servant.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
ok i made f.p
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Mekyno(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
mandy4s: Ok ooo MODS this post needs to be on FP asap cuz u cud be saving two individuals a whole lot of stress, heartache and maybe missed job opportunities.
I came across these 2 discharge certificates while serving in Abuja from 2012-2013. The discharge date here says 2012, so am guessing these guys just passed out before I came in. well I happened to be in various leadership positions during my service here, hence how I came in possession of these. Please lets all join and share or comment on this. You may just know one of the owners. We all know how heart breaking it is to be job hunting without incomplete credentials. Swearing affidavit and all that. Hopefully these guys are on nairaland too.
PLEASE OOO LET ME SAY THAT I DIDN’T TRUST THE ACTIONS OF NYSC OFFICIALS THAT’S WHY I NEVER HANDED THESE IN SINCE THEN.
I believe we can still do the right thing here since we are wearing same shoes. Thanx y’all
u try shaa, bt 2011 no b today tin ooo.
Go to nearest NYSC or abuja own, dee hav dear home address/email/phone number naaa
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Mekyno(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
@
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Gemc3(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Korrect guy.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by macdady: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just use the name on the cert. and check it on facebook and get his/her details or contacts..
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by shogz89: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op please keep their code number secret... Their names alone would have been enough... This document is very vital hence you may just end up ruining their lifes by giving it to the wrong person
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Go and keep it in the police station for them. When they need it, they'll need to bail it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by mavinc4u(f): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
ojsmscom: If you mean to help them,go to d state secretariate where they served,get their phone numbers thru book of life,then contact them

you spoke well. that is the best option for reaching them
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Suarezilla(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
You jxt saved his ass...If only u can lay ur hands on d nysc magazine for that year then u will get their contact or u can also try thru d media stations thru their media online affress such as Wazobia ,Brilla etc so they can make announcements..so reckless!
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by shilexholly(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wat u are doin is wrong u shud not b in possession of dose documents.....fine u found it but u shud let it pass d right channel.......who nos if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are punishment....dnt put ursef in trobu o.....NYSC officials sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ NL.
Re: Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
donsmall94: OP ur sense ehn, because u wan collect lik like and make FP see where u go waka pass, chai , chai DIARIS GOD OOOO

I don't blame the guy b4 me who said you have mental challenge..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Cross river / My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) / Enugu SME Smes NYSC 2019 Teacher Digital Marketing SEO Agency In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.