Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Cyber Cafe Business Fading Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyber Cafe Business Fading Out (641 Views)

Recommended I S P For Cyber Cafe Business From Experienced Users / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Cafe Business Fading Out by osimilan(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014
I remember when the cyber cafe business was one of the best business to invest into. But taking a critical look at the business, it can be noticed that the cyber cafe business is slowly fading out.
So I ask; is the cyber cafe business dying off because of the vast trend in personal technological gadgets or is it due to poor services rendered to customers by the cyber cafe operators?
What could really be the cause and what can we do to make sure we still have a good, working and profitable Cyber cafe business in Nigeria.
Please let us also get replies from those on this line of business.
Re: Cyber Cafe Business Fading Out by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Lack of privacy, blackberry, cheap mobile internet data. And influx of tablets from china . High cost of maintenance and the worst is erratic and unstable power supply

1 Like

Re: Cyber Cafe Business Fading Out by Vstuffs(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
[size=60pt]
*Allow the use of laptop
*Give your customers privacy
*Allow yahoo boys inside the cafe

And you go see as customer go plenty[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cyber Cafe Business Fading Out by Buchukwu: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
No one has time for cybercáfe anymore, even 5mb is enough for some people (not me) in a week. Phones are also cheap and data.

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Batteries-which Brand Is Most Reliable? / Hp Elite Book 8460p for sale / Various Laptops Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.