Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (READ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (READ) (804 Views)

A Teenager Posting Ishii Package On Fb(pic) / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (READ) by dejavski(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
A 19-year-old boy has reportedly confessed to having sexual intercourse with a chicken, till it gave up the ghost. He confessed that he carried out the act with the chicken at about 11.20pm yesterday, 19 August in Akure, Ondo state.
The teenager was said to have been forced out of his home town after committing the same offence with a goat, which resulted in his relocation to Akure to live with his brother.
The boy however, blamed it on an evil spirit which made him carry out the act. He said, “I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.”
The owner of the dead chicken, Mrs Stella Akintola, confirmed that the teenager indeed make love to her chicken.
Akintola said she went to bed early only to be awoken by the noise of the chickens, which suggested that someone or something was disturbing them.
This prompted her to go out to check what was happening. But after finding the door open, she said, “I shouted to know who was still at the backyard only for him to appear from the corner of the house, saying he went to the toilet because he had a running stomach.”
Akintola said she then went to where the chickens were but found nothing amiss. “It was when I visited the toilet that I found one of the them stone dead with its feathers littering the floor,” she said.
Sensing that he was responsible for the chicken’s death, she proceeded to raise an alarm only for him to confess that he was responsible for the death of the fowl.
Meanwhile, the Police Public relation officer, Wole Ogodo, said he could not comment on the matter, since it was not reported to the police. He said, “it is what members of the public bring to our notice that we investigate. This is a strange occurrence if what you are telling me is the truth.”

Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (READ) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
This is a domestic issue and besides, the chicken does not have rights unless it is gay, therefore subject to the recent law against gay practices in which case this boy will get a jail sentence while the government will be solely responsible for proper burial rites of the chicken and transfer of all monies accruing to this case to the next of chicken KIN. shikena tongue
Re: Teenager Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (READ) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
huh? t.b joshua can help out

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Jollof poo / Girls And Lie / Whats Wrong In These Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.