Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos (2568 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by Descartes: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where are our Babalawos famed for catching thieves and killers.. where are they.. what happened to our Prophets andMen of God who see monthly vision for Nigeria.. where are you oooooh. please helep in this matter
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by eaglechild: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
doctokwus: How can a senior registrar make dat kind of announcement.Meanwhile govt doctors are on strike and clueless fg has suspended d residency programme,so which hosp was dis dr working in wen he discovered dis case and given d authority he doesn't av to make it public?
Op,try again,dis ur story luks fake,despite d blog-like source.
Exactly!

The story is full of holes.
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by danot1030: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Can't the leadership of Nigeria be proactive sometime, why can't they break relationship with Liberia and stop people from Liberia coming to Nigeria and also stop people from going there just as Cameroon just did to Nigeria?
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by Donkaz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
chulla12:

I agree...fake news.
i thought i was the only one smelling lies here
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is a Fabricated News!
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
How did this new 'ebolarized' person enter naija? Why do we still allow Liberians(with or without ebola) to enter naija, knowing what they are capable of doing when it comes to ebola? Ebola has a few days incubation period, it means this man entered naija in the middle of this ebola crisis and he was not detected at the port of entry! Did we let down our guards?

This news may be true or false, but our borders are still porous. They still mentioned the case of four Guinea nationals that were caught yesterday in Ogun state coming through one of those borders. They were taken somewhere to be tested for ebola as at news time this morning.

I say this government can't handle shait. They are more interested in making headlines for discharging 'cured' ebola patients. I say: send soldiers to the illegal borders and tell them to send 'em all back to their Land!

Like someone said: we are on our own o, but God dey!
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by wheeladealar: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shoot at sight
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by soludokay(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Are these liberians cursed?
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos by TOYNEX(f): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
ba7man: Why are Liberians acting so daft??

They looted an Ebola care center, chased the patients out and stole the beds and sheets (most likely tainted with the virus).

Now, they want to start flocking out of their country in search of a cure spreading it along the way.

I just hope its not Labaran Maku's statement that's attracting them to Nigeria.
aren't Nigerian govt more daft? y hasn't restrictions been placed on entrants from Liberia or at best make dem pass thru tests? yet they ask drivers in abuja to check Doctor s report before transporting sick passengers... even if na accidents... nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation Cure / Laboratory Analytical Reagents Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.