Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Deejayharry1 or deejay_harry1, Pls Your Attention Is Needed Here... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Deejayharry1 or deejay_harry1, Pls Your Attention Is Needed Here... (992 Views)

Passionate Entertainment Bloggers/writers Needed Here / A Better Video Is Needed For Dorobucci - Don Jazzy - Please / An Artist Manager Is Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deejayharry1 or deejay_harry1, Pls Your Attention Is Needed Here... by Badassniggga(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Now i dont wanna sound like i'm demanding something from you but pls help a nigga out...
I Stumbled on your beat production thread before it was wiped out. Downloaded your r.i.p version, and followed your directive on "how to make a beat".. Got my fl studio weeks ago and TBH i'm pretty good in making some beats out of kicks, snares, hi hats, e.t.c but my main problem is how to add some melody sounds to the kicks to make it sound "mature".. E.g
was trying to remake rihanna's diamond and i got the whole kicks thangs right (kicks, tamborine sound, e.t.c). But my problem is how to make those "Airy" piano sounds as an addition..

Now, i downloaded some youtube tutorial videos but none has been helpful so far which is why, i decided to reach out for your help on this. The question is "where do i make those piano sounds"? In the sytrus? Hamor? Poizone? Waiting for your response sir..
Re: Deejayharry1 or deejay_harry1, Pls Your Attention Is Needed Here... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Badassniggga: Now i dont wanna sound like i'm demanding something from you but pls help a nigga out...
I Stumbled on your beat production thread before it was wiped out. Downloaded your r.i.p version, and followed your directive on "how to make a beat".. Got my fl studio weeks ago and TBH i'm pretty good in making some beats out of kicks, snares, hi hats, e.t.c but my main problem is how to add some melody sounds to the kicks to make it sound "mature".. E.g
was trying to remake rihanna's diamond and i got the whole kicks thangs right (kicks, tamborine sound, e.t.c). But my problem is how to make those "Airy" piano sounds as an addition..

Now, i downloaded some youtube tutorial videos but none has been helpful so far which is why, i decided to reach out for your help on this. The question is "where do i make those piano sounds"? In the sytrus? Hamor? Poizone? Waiting for your response sir..
open yhur fl9, then right click on channel preset, open packs, then look for guitar, piano or any melody of your choice.. open it, then drag the sound or any sound you want to the deck were you build your beats...

2 Likes

Re: Deejayharry1 or deejay_harry1, Pls Your Attention Is Needed Here... by Badassniggga(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
deejayharry1: open yhur fl9, then right click on channel preset, open packs, then look for guitar, piano or any melody of your choice.. open it, then drag the sound or any sound you want to the deck were you build your beats...
ok. Will do. Thanks man
Re: Deejayharry1 or deejay_harry1, Pls Your Attention Is Needed Here... by Badassniggga(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hi creamish , you sent me an email thru nairaland but couldn't log on to the email I used while registering my nairaland acct.. This is the best way I could contact you without creating unnecessary tread.. I don't know how to contact you but if you'd like to send me an email, send to. Badassniggga@gmail.com. mind the 3 g's
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Solidstar Ft Timaya - My Body / Who Deserved It??? / Top Nigeria (naija) Songs Of The Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.