Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com (542 Views)

Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / How Do I Build An Intranet / What Site Have You Designed Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello webmasters. Please give me an idea of what type of site to build for www.boostdollar.com.

Note, what ever type of site it is, I plan selling it after maintaining it for like a year.

Thanks.
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by IamGodzilla: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
You can build a site, where people would be selling their products to earn money..
This goes with the name boostdollar.com...you should have just called it boostnaira.com
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
IamGodzilla: You can build a site, where people would be selling their products to earn money..
This goes with the name boostdollar.com...you should have just called it boostnaira.com

Thanks for the advice. It makes lots of sense.

I opted for "boostdollar" because I was thinking global and since dollar is a global currency I thought it fits in d more.

Thanks once again.
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
IamGodzilla: You can build a site, where people would be selling their products to earn money..

So Sir, what will it cost me to get such a site up and running?

Also is a forum, wia people discuss global businesses and economy a good idea?
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by IamGodzilla: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
agonbello:

So Sir, what will it cost me to get such a site up and running?

Also is a forum, wia people discuss global businesses and economy a good idea?
Well, you can contact me and we'll negotiate off here...
Whatsapp:08069790405/mail: jide_tade@yahoo.com/ bbm: 2a9e95c8.

Well, in nigeria, it may be a tough idea, it all depends on the strategy you pull, and how easy it is to use the site and as well, you l need lots of publicizing.
When you contact me, we'll talk more.
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by YOMIT(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
agonbello: Hello webmasters. Please give me an idea of what type of site to build for www.boostdollar.com.
Note, what ever type of site it is, I plan selling it after maintaining it for like a year.
Thanks.
First things first brov before buying a domain name you first make a niche research, you know the area you will be focusing on. Then you buy your domain name that should at least relate to your niche.
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Well, you can contact me and we'll negotiate off here...
Whatsapp:08069790405/mail: jide_tade@yahoo.com/ bbm: 2a9e95c8.

Well, in nigeria, it may be a tough idea, it all depends on the strategy you pull, and how easy it is to use the site and as well, you l need lots of publicizing.
When you contact me, we'll talk more.
ok, I will, tnx
Re: What Site Can I Build For The Domain Www.boostdollar.com by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2014
YOMIT:
First things first brov before buying a domain name you first make a niche research, you know the area you will be focusing on. Then you buy your domain name that should at least relate to your niche.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Complete Billing, Management And Automation Solution For Web Developers / Addynamo / Please Guys How Can I Get Back My Blocked Domain By Foreign Host??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.