Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members (1988 Views)

Farmers Seek New Credit Policy For Agriculture / Abuja Youth Farmers Seek Few More Members / Abuja Farmers Cooperative Meets Tomorrow. Join Us!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
The farmers cooperative society will be needing members/investors to join us and discuss how we can secure farm lands here in abuja and nassarawa , if you are interested and ready to own a farm then indicate your interest so that we can discuss how to move forward. We have seen 51 hecters to 400 hecters of land in nassarawa so please be prepared to invest once we have finalised .

we will be dealing on crops like

1. Tomatoes
2. Cassava
3.peppe
4.watermelon
5. Biodiesel crops that grows in 5 to 6 months time and you make big cash from it both international and local buyers waiting to buy.

so drop your email address and note that members will meet in our office, address will be provided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by uboma(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
I am interested.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
You are welcome it is real
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by amarawa: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
tony231: The farmers cooperative society will be needing members/investors to join us and discuss how we can secure farm lands here in abuja and nassarawa , if you are interested and ready to own a farm then indicate your interest so that we can discuss how to move forward. We have seen 51 hecters to 400 hecters of land in nassarawa so please be prepared to invest once we have finalised .
1. Tomatoes
2. Cassava
3.peppe
4.watermelon
5. Biodiesel crops that grows in 5 to 6 months time and you make big cash from it both international and local buyers waiting to buy.
so drop your email address and note that members will meet in our office, address will be provided
Don't you think you should at least drop your official email or phone no not everybody likes dropping theirs on the Internet.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ok here it is
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
We have 3 people interested already sease this opportunity to own a farm land........

we are adding

moringa
castro seed
Biodiesel crops and lot more
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by weimar: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
tony231: The farmers cooperative society will be needing members/investors to join us and discuss how we can secure farm lands here in abuja and nassarawa , if you are interested and ready to own a farm then indicate your interest so that we can discuss how to move forward. We have seen 51 hecters to 400 hecters of land in nassarawa so please be prepared to invest once we have finalised .

1. Tomatoes
2. Cassava
3.peppe
4.watermelon

Count me in. My email address is:
renewstart2001@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by Folayinka: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2014

1. Tomatoes
2. Cassava
3.peppe
4.watermelon

Highly interested. toyinkainvestment@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by 1Dray(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am interested.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by uboma(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ op and all, i am of the opinion that we drop our interest here and communicate here as well at least for now. Dropping our emails will only expose us to spam mails, hence the need to remove my email. Atleast there will be more credibility if this is done in the open for all to see and criticize accordingly. When a certain level of trust has been attained, then we can adopt a more private means of communication.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by OLISASDEJI(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Am seriously interested. Am @ olisasdeji@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by kolaitan(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am really interested- olaitanstunde@yahoo.com. I have contacted oga Ademola b4. Or this one is different from d group he is?
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Uboma, I appriciate your opinion to share all the info here, I dont mind but still I want to assure you all that there will be no spam mail. Will only give u date and location for our meeting place for us to discuss more on the lands. One good thing about the land we are working on is that if development comes to that end,you are sure of owning an estate with your farm land once you process the papers e.g, govt leves, r/o and then c of o. Will guide you through when its time.

however we are still trying to beat the land price so that it can be affordable for all.

our meeting may take place next month, will communicate the date and location here. Please note, ideas are highly welcome on how we can run our group successfully.

thanks for joining our group.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
We can get ethanol from cassava, maize which can be used to run our diseal engine when added with Biodiesel crop , it then gives you pure diseal , pure fuel and jet fuel.

Biodiesel crops are hightly sort out for in the international market.

Let us all be the first to plant it in nassarawa and make wealth together.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by dejik2m: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Interested. Keep me posted: aaak2m@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by obalukan: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2014
am interested. salaudeentaoheed@hotmail.com
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by jjjkkkooo: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
But there is another youth agric cooperative group in Abuja that was registered about 3 months ago and we already have some hectares of cassava farm in kogi, planning to set up a garri processing plant there also. Why don't you just join. We are already talking with some guys to acquire over 20 hectares for the next planting season. Or better we can merge.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by uboma(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2014
jjjkkkooo: But there is another youth agric cooperative group in Abuja that was registered about 3 months ago and we already have some hectares of cassava farm in kogi, planning to set up a garri processing plant there also. Why don't you just join. We are already talking with some guys to acquire over 20 hectares for the next planting season. Or better we can merge.

Good idea to merge with the already existing group.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello all,
sorry I have not been talking, we have concluded the farm land in nassarawa and it is going for N40k per plot which is 100×100 so for a successful farm land , we need 10 plots which makes 1 hts. Plz if you are interested indicate by sending text. To 08024243113 , after wards we will meet in my office in jabi. Full address will be given.
thanks all
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by uboma(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2014
The 40k per plot is it an outright sale or for leasing of the land?
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by Katier00(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am in. Katenzekweokpala@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by jaybee(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
@tony231 I dont live in Abuja what are the conditions of being a member
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by samseen02(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Ubona, the 40k is for outright sales per plot.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
@jaybee u are free to join, no membership fee, u only pay for ur land.
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by clevenard2011(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can some one please tell me where i can find castor seed In Nigeria,

it is called

eraogi in Edo. To the Efik, etigi unene;
Hausa, cika-cidaa, cika-gidaa (fill the house - referring to the many seedings that appear wherever it is planted); Idoma, ajongoo;
Igbo ogiri ugba; Tiv, harev;
Yoruba, eso lara the fruit or seeds.

please you can reply to info@clevenard.com
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by tony231(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
For those interested, we will all be going to survey the farm lands , me and the agent and all those who are interested.

plz indicate your interest.

thanks
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by MiCasa: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
tony231:
For those interested, we will all be going to survey the farm lands , me and the agent and all those who are interested.
plz indicate your interest.
thanks

How far with the farmland survey?

Are you still accepting members?
Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by clevenard2011(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Clevenard Notebook is based on "responsive website design" WHICH means it will work on desktops, mobiles and TABLET devices. It is available for you free for life, See what you can do for free on our Network below.

Groups, Photos, Live Chat, Messaging, Wall thread, Embed videos, Likes,User Profile, Search, Ads, Notifications, Poke, Friends, Smiles, Stats, Comments, Videos upload, Multiple Upload, Dislike, Birthdays, Post Sentiment, Mobile Login
,Mobile call link Game apps coming soon .

Join Us@ www.clevenard.co.uk and www.clevenard.net
It's free and always will be for life

Re: Abuja Farmers Seek Investors/members by lightjones: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices....

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, etc. We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Garri pass Garri. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/Whatsapp us to make order - 07066880314 , +234766880314

Nationwide delivery now available

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Motorized Sprayer Needed (Picture) / Be The Boss With Grasscutter Farming. It's Something New. / Profitable Goat Farming In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.