Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! (1859 Views)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / Sites That Might Help You Get Your Desired Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by KGREAT(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2006
Networking means expanding contacts to build strong relationships.Smart business people know the value of networking. They understand that the more people you know in different industries, businesses and functions, the easier it will be for you to find the right connection when you need it.
There are several known ways to widen your circle of contacts by improving networking strategy:
Offer help, experience and insight to others. End meetings you are attending by asking other attendees if there is anything you can do for them.
Communicate and elaborate your unique knowledge and expertise to others. Let them know what you know and what it can do for them. Do this from a position of support, not competitiveness.
Do not be afraid to share your own personal contacts judiciously. If you have a contact that can provide a product or service to another contact, facilitate communication between them. If you have nothing to lose by helping one contact solve another contact's problem - the most successful participant in this scenario is you!
Always appear approachable and willing to talk. Present an air of friendliness and helpfulness. If people are afraid or reluctant to approach you, the risk of not connecting with potentially valuable contacts is great.
In the event someone helps you in any way, always remember to write a personal thank-you. People who actually do assist you deserve to be thanked in an appropriate manner. Never risk the perception of appearing ungrateful. Always remember to thank those who should be thanked.
Follow through on your commitments. If you said you would do something or be somewhere, make sure you do so. Never let a commitment slide or be ignored. Not only is it insulting to the other people involved, you risk acquiring the reputation of being unreliable.
God bless you
Kgreat (kunlegreat@yahooc.om)
Re: Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by molayo(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2006
the idea and strategy would be very useful ,thanks a lot
Re: Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by LAXIST(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2006
Kgreat,
This is one of the most educative and beneficient to all. Thank you very much for this insight.
Re: Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by kellorah: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2006
lol. are you sure you didnt just sleep with the boss(joking)

nice one bro! wink
Re: Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by cosmorpel(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2006
Hey KGREAT,
i ve been rceiving web sites 4 applction & other thins, but d fact is dat this vry site is one of d best so far. Thank u my broda.
Re: Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by crito(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
nice one. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! by emekanza(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2006
Thanks man, I personally want you to send me more of this. My Email is emekanza@yahoo.com. Once again, thanks man shocked

(1) (Reply)

Invtation From Incontinental Bank / Nokia Finally Called: / N0 15 Adekunbi Cresent Off Oluwaleimu Street Ikeja Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.