Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) (9470 Views)

Cute Slant Gsd Pups For Sale...with Parents Pics / Rottweiller female Puppy From Imported Bloodline...for sale....(super Box Head) / Cute Pixs Of Puppies And Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
So..My international blood line champion Bullmastiff Dogs finally decided to mate....Bloodline is A+ and they came with their international passports for all doubting Thomas! grin

The Rotts mated yesterday!! Happy Me!!

Book if you up to the task and you must show me proof you can take care of a dog first!

And please keep your offensive option to yourself!

2 Likes

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by olumig(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE PUPS
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by oblo(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
We. dey wait too...I just might book one already.. wink
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by donsteady(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2014
please i need a male puppy. alert me as soon as is ready
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by donsteady(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2014
please also edit pics before other fake breeders will use your pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
donsteady: please also edit pics before other fake breeders will use your pics

I do wish them luck!!! Important thing about buying Pups from any international blood line source is to ask for their Passports!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by arcbay(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
what's the price and conditions attached?
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
arcbay: what's the price and conditions attached?

@Arcbay..Price not the main thing for now... but

1. Need to find out if you once have a dog?

2. Do you have a kennel??

3. Whats the Kennel made of? wood or iron?

4. Who will take care of the dog most of the time?

Etc..... inbox jummy609@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
My Guard dogs...people have started booking for there Pups....just imagine how there pups will look like!!!!

Uploading the female Rot soon......she keep hiding angry

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Have you booked for the Pups yet? wink
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by arcbay(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't know why I keep having this hunch that you ain't real...Anyway, holla when the bitch litters...

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by chucky234(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Guy indicate price
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
arcbay: I don't know why I keep having this hunch that you ain't real...Anyway, holla when the bitch litters...

Are you for real!!!! Guess you been having so many dreams!!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: Guy indicate price

Indicate your interest and send a mail to jummy609@yahoo.com.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by arcbay(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
maxtum:

Guy, if you really wanna do business here on NL, do it right here in the open where your thread will be monitored. U don't need to lure anyone to any other media...You were asked to stipulate your price, all you could utter was that a mail shld be sent to you on yahoo...I seriously doubt your identity but i'll be happy you prove me wrong...

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
arcbay:
Guy, if you really wanna do business here on NL, do it right here in the open where your thread will be monitored. U don't need to lure anyone to any other media...You were asked to stipulate your price, all you could utter was that a mail shld be sent to you on yahoo...I seriously doubt your identity but i'll be happy you prove me wrong...

On to the next one!! I don't owe you no explanation on how i choose to disclose the price of the pups! Not really about the money, proof of any buyer willingness to take care of a dog!

So watch my space for more Pixs and moreover there names are Authur (Male Rot), Bella (Female Rot), Astro (Male Bullmastiff) and Shelia (Female Bullmastiff). grin
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by chucky234(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2014
maxtum:

Guy post your price and contact details here, if you dont intend posting here then kindly take your ad to yahoo.

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by arcbay(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
maxtum:

On to the next one!! I don't owe you no explanation on how i choose to disclose the price of the pups! Not really about the money, proof of any buyer willingness to take care of a dog!

So watch my space for more Pixs and moreover there names are Authur (Male Rot), Bella (Female Rot), Astro (Male Bullmastiff) and Shelia (Female Bullmastiff). grin

FYI, as long as you open any thread here on NL, you are under every obligation to disclose whatever info that deems fit...Though I have no admin rights in here, i'll never sit and watch anyone fall prey to scammers, this is not OLX for crying out loud!!! I've got no grudge against you, just want you to come out clean, that's all...I don't see any reason why a breeder would say he doesn't wanna disclose price, and would ask people to contact him via another medium...

1 Like

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2014
arcbay:
FYI, as long as you open any thread here on NL, you are under every obligation to disclose whatever info that deems fit...Though I have no admin rights in here, i'll never sit and watch anyone fall prey to scammers, this is not OLX for crying out loud!!! I've got no grudge against you, just want you to come out clean, that's all...I don't see any reason why a breeder would say he doesn't wanna disclose price, and would ask people to contact him via another medium...

Ol Boy! why you dey drink Panadol for another person headache! chei!! Am not a breeder!! The dogs are my guard dogs and i own them! they are my very close pals.

Nobody should pay me any dime till you come to my house and see the puppies and parent! FYI.....your free to come see them (Eps the Shelia and Bella) wen go soon drop!.

Am done with you..ARCBAY OOOO!

Am on to the next one!! Come book from this A+ Blood line Dog lovers!!!!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by arcbay(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2014
maxtum:

Ol Boy! why you dey drink Panadol for another person headache! chei!! Am not a breeder!! The dogs are my guard dogs and i own them! they are my very close pals.

Nobody should pay me any dime till you come to my house and see the puppies and parent! FYI.....your free to come see them (Eps the Shelia and Bella) wen go soon drop!.

Am done with you..ARCBAY OOOO!

Am on to the next one!! Come book from this A+ Blood line Dog lovers!!!!

Now you're talking!!! When you initially said interested buyers should contact your yahoomail, I bin think say na yahoomail you dey live....You also mentioned that i'm taking panadol for another person's illness, yea true, that's because I don't want you guys to turn NL into a scam venue...I prefer you drop your contact or something, interested buyers can contact you, you can then fix a date or something, they see the pup and hence payment...Who knows, I might even settle for one of your pups...The only thing that got me vexed in your thread was the idea that interested buyers shld contact your yahoomail, now that it's been thrashed out, I hands off...Good Day

2 Likes

Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
arcbay:
Now you're talking!!! When you initially said interested buyers should contact your yahoomail, I bin think say na yahoomail you dey live....You also mentioned that i'm taking panadol for another person's illness, yea true, that's because I don't want you guys to turn NL into a scam venue...I prefer you drop your contact or something, interested buyers can contact you, you can then fix a date or something, they see the pup and hence payment...Who knows, I might even settle for one of your pups...The only thing that got me vexed in your thread was the idea that interested buyers shld contact your yahoomail, now that it's been thrashed out, I hands off...Good Day

So book nah! will try give you discount grin
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by donsteady(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Still waiting
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
donsteady: Still waiting

Not as much as i am....I don go rug her kennel, personally checking on her in the middle of the night! also ensuring that they give both pregnant Females warm milk and egg!

My wife don shout tire....but can't wait for the litters!

Will keep you all posted!!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by chucky234(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
maxtum:

Not as much as i am....I don go rug her kennel, personally checking on her in the middle of the night! also ensuring that they give both pregnant Females warm milk and egg!

My wife don shout tire....but can't wait for the litters!

Will keep you all posted!!
If you no give me any pup after the long wait you go hear nwen.
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
chucky234: If you no give me any pup after the long wait you go hear nwen.

You put juju for mouth!! undecided See this guy ooo! book first! not with money ooo! so we can put you on the list!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by oblo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Max! Max!.. How many times I call you?

No try ya. self oo.. grin grin
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
oblo: Max! Max!.. How many times I call you?
No try ya. self oo.. grin grin

I lost count!! People wen don book self don plenty!! even the Rott litters are over booked!!

Na to dey screen people be the next thing. grin or shld i just ask people to write exams? tongue grin cheesy cheesy!
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by oblo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na to screen o..... grin Venue pls! shocked
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by donsteady(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
I beg advice me on how to book for female pup
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by maxtum(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am tired of waiting! Have ask the Vet Doc to come over for a scan for Shelia (Bullmastiff), her litters are suppose to be here by now!! cry
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by chucky234(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxtum: Am tired of waiting! Have ask the Vet Doc to come over for a scan for Shelia (Bullmastiff), her litters are suppose to be here by now!! cry
I'm still waiting ooo
Re: 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) by chucky234(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxtum: Am tired of waiting! Have ask the Vet Doc to come over for a scan for Shelia (Bullmastiff), her litters are suppose to be here by now!! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found An Owl At My Window This Morning / A Lion Vs A Tiger Which One Did You Think That Will Lose during a fight / Can Someone Help Me With Homemade Dog Recipe???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.