Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World (1399 Views)

Richest Dj`s In The World. / DJ Calvin Harris : The Richest DJ In The World / 86-Year-Old Hugh Hefner Marries 26-Year-Old Crystal Harris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by manpo2k(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Richest DJ in The World today is Scottish DJ and Rita Ora’s ex Calvin Harris. He has topped Forbes magazine’s richest DJ list for the second year running with earnings of $66 million (€50 million).

Harris, who has worked with Rihanna and Ora, beat fellow superstars DJs David Guetta and Avicii on the list and upped his earnings by $20m on last year.

Forbes estimate David Guetta as having earned $30m, putting him in second place on their list, while Avicii is in third place with trance veteran Tiësto on $28m.

Other names on the EDM-heavy list include king of cream cake throwing Steve Aoki at $23m, Grammy Award-winning Zedd, and Deadmau5, who has dropped down the rich list according to Forbes reckoning...Read More! Click http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/meet-calvin-harris-richest-dj-world/

Re: Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by Booty4me: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
When I see you in the summer cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by hatux: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na dis guy dey kpansh Riri rihanna hard for 'we found love' video.. Abi no n him? I remember him now..
Re: Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Make I hear say I no meet this guy live. I can feel the chemistry between us. CALVIN
Just look at that face, and his voice....
Re: Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by djeezy(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2014
What of Dj Khaled??

1 Like

Re: Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by Ahmed0336(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2014
dovelike: Make I hear say I no meet this guy live. I can feel the chemistry between us. CALVIN
Just look at that face, and his voice....
undecided
Re: Meet Calvin Harris – The Richest DJ In The World by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Kai, and Rita Ora broke up with him a few weeks ago....British babes and Naija babes truly differ! grin
I still have mad love for Avicii!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ghana: Nadia Buari Sick Of Ebola (video) / Fred Amata Exposes Tony Umez’s Secret On His Birthday / Stop! In The Name Of Love: Is This How Useless The Nig. Police Has Become?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.