Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

1 Million Naira Investment Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas (3390 Views)

N2 Million Naira Investment / 10 Million Naira Investment / Investment Ideas For A Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by heybeedavies: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Do your have a great idea, on what to invest a million naira into? Holla me please.( No long term investment). Something a woman of 50+ can manage. Thanks
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by ernie4life(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
heybeedavies: Do your have a great idea, on what to invest a million naira into? Holla me please.( No long term investment). Somepthing a woman of 50+ can manage. Thanks

we can help you get treasury bills or go into Kgif at an interest rate of 12% bi annually
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by Systeme101: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
heybeedavies: Do your have a great idea, on what to invest a million naira into? Holla me please.( No long term investment). Something a woman of 50+ can manage. Thanks
invest 1m in BOU havillah ng ltd nd ur guaranteed 200k every 2mnhts so long as ur capital is with them, u can also withdraw ur captial nd terminate the investment anytime u wish to stop, its 4 real, for more info cal/watasp me 08162659316
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by Systeme101: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
invest 1m wt BOU havillah ng Ltd nd ur guaranteed 200k every 2mnths... Nd u can always terminate ur investement by withdrawing the capital anytime u wish to discontinue..its 4 real! For more info call/watsap me 08162659316

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by heybeedavies: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
The needed investment is something you can see, and wake up to launch every morning. Not interested in investment we digits that are good only on papers and in spoken words. The person is above 50yrs old. Thanks guys
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by argon500: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
E-marketing
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by Angelstartups(f): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello.
You scan scan through many brilliant entrepreneurs on www.angelstartups.com.ng for viable business to invest in. Sign up for free as an Investor.
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by lily4u(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello, am a business development officer with Adron Homes & Properties Ltd and Lily Homes Ltd (Freelance Marketer) we are into real estate. we sell Landed properties and Houses. invest this your money to buy Land in our estate here in Lagos, live like a year or two while the land increases in value you can gather some money use this land to obtain loan from the bank and start any big business of your choice. 08069017662
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by ernie4life(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
lily4u: Hello, am a business development officer with Adron Homes & Properties Ltd and Lily Homes Ltd (Freelance Marketer) we are into real estate. we sell Landed properties and Houses. invest this your money to buy Land in our estate here in Lagos, live like a year or two while the land increases in value you can gather some money use this land to obtain loan from the bank and start any big business of your choice. 08069017662

where in lagos? How much?

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by TRADELYN: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
................. BiZ TimE  .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by PeckNARM: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Purchase cement mixers! And lease or rent out daily! The construction industry is booming! And I happen to have some brand new cement mixers available location delta!
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by Righteousman: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2014
PeckNARM: Purchase cement mixers! And lease or rent out daily! The construction industry is booming! And I happen to have some brand new cement mixers available location delta!

Pls call me on 08023357662 ASAP
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by PeckNARM: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Righteousman:
Pls call me on 08023357662 ASAP
https://www.nairaland.com/1898924/2014-belle-cement-mixer-2.5hp
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by lily4u(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2014
ernie4life:

where in lagos? How much?

Sorry have not replied your question since then. i have issues with my account here. we have our locations in Ibeju-Lekke, besides Lekki Free Trade Zone, Shimawa, behind Redemption Camp and Atan- Ota. Price; We have for N1M. N1.5M, N2M, N2.5M. N3,5M and N4M you can spread your payment up to 5 years. our properties appreciate up to 90%. for instance the plot we are selling for N3M was selling for 500K 2 years ago. This is due to the massive development my company in the area. People are Living in the estate already. You can reach me on 08069017662 for more infor or site visitation.
Re: 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas by vonskyes(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
heybeedavies:
Do your have a great idea, on what to invest a million naira into? Holla me please.( No long term investment). Something a woman of 50+ can manage. Thanks

You can invest in residual income and earn income for life. You only get to work when you want to, leaves you with time on your hands to do whatever you love to do while your residual income stream keeps flowing whether you are there or not. Give it a thought and i'll tell you more about it. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Investor Wanted For Rail Project / Bitcoin Investment (screen Shot) / NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.