Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (72093 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Peruperu: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
The lists are lovely but a particular actress is missing and I believe you need to research on this revelation called JUMOKE ODETOLA. She is an art to behold. Her ability to switch between a Yoruba Drama/Stage Plays and English Drama/Stage plays gives her a great edge. When reviewing Mercy Aigbe's new cinema flicks titled VICTIMS, I came across the girl and her performance was jaw-dropping. I have also seen her in TV series like FAMILY TIES, TALES OF EVE and SO WRONG, SO WRIGHT. She is also the Star actress of OGO OMO and BINTA OFEGE. The first time I saw this fair-complexion lady in KILANTA (A yoruba TV series) I almost mistook her for Omotola Jolade-Ekehinde. I think Jumoke Odetola and Omowumi Dada deserve to be on the list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.