Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola (1042 Views)

Liberian, Patrick Sawyer,possibly Knew He Had Ebola Before Traveling To Nigeria / Female Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Patrick Sawyer Is DEAD / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by petruska(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Liberian-American became popular after he entered Nigeria with the disease

Patrick Sawyer lost his life to Ebola a little while after his sister, Princess died of the disease.

The 40-year-old is believed to have been infected after he came in contact with his sibling’s blood.

According to an email, sent on 10 July, 2014, after she passed on, Sawyer knew she had died of Ebola and expressed his grief to his friends.

The mail, which was obtained by FrontPageAfrica, reads as follows:

#edited
From: Patrick O. Sawyer < Date: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:09 AM
Subject: Ebola Struck Close to Home
To: Benetta Tarr < “H. Urias Harrington”

Dear All, My junior sister, Princess Christina Nyennetue (Age 27) died on Tuesday July 8th at the St. Joseph Catholic Hospital.

At my request, the Ministry of Health agreed to extract blood specimens from her body in search for
cause of death and the result just came in this morning…she died of Ebola Disease.
 Princess was the only girl child of my mother’s 5 children…this make it particularly difficult for us especially for my mother who lives alone in Southwest Philadelphia .
If you Facebook searched my late sister Princess, you will soon realize that death has cheated a promising young life. Thanks to you all once more for your many messages of condolence and best wishes. Good day.

*Patrick Oliver Sawyer / Head *
*ECOWAS NATIONAL OFFICE*
 *MINISTRY OF FINANCE & DEVELOPMENT PLANNING *
Sawyer died on July 25, 2014 in Lagos after collapsing at the Murtala Muhammed International airport .

http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/must-read-see-email-patrick-sawyer-sent.html
Re: MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by amiskurie(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by amiskurie(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Any buyer yet?
Re: MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by shikshark: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
i knew this will happen...i knew the o.p will end up posting link
i just decide to open beebee
Re: MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by Rocktation(f): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh yeah, and it's been edited now.
Re: MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Of what use is this email now?
His sister died - we knw that
He too died - we knw that
He brought ebo to nigeria - we also knw dat
Notin new here abeg#
Seeing the topic I tot he sent the mail from hell or heaven #whereva he is#
Re: MUST READ! See The Email Patrick Sawyer Sent About Ebola by PrincessB1(f): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Lol at d poster above me grin

(1) (Reply)

Sos-please Help Save Oluwaseyanu Bashorun / Health Risks Of Wearing Used Clothes / Here's Exactly What Whole Wheat Bread, Sugar, And Vegetable Oil Does To The Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.