Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Bungalow For Rent In Ibafo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bungalow For Rent In Ibafo (566 Views)

Prime Property At Reduced Rate In Ibafo And Mowe / Prime Property In Ibafo And Mowe For Sale At Give Away Price / Need A Plot Of Land In Ibafo Or Mowe Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bungalow For Rent In Ibafo by Cool: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rental property (a bungalow) is urgently required in Ibafo area of Ogun State, preferably on the side that's going outward from Lagos.
It could also be a boys' quarters that's alone in the compound.

Kindly drop your contacts if you know of any such property that's available for rent in the area.

Thanks.

Cool
Re: Bungalow For Rent In Ibafo by ekanDamie: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2014
hello sir/ma. i stay in ibafo, i have been here for quite a while and am very intuned with the environment.
based on your request, if i could get you correctly on 2 things.
1. you dont want a flat where you have to share staircase/corridor with your neighbours, you want a secluded enviroment, be it a flat, self contain or BQ. am i right?
2. you prefare the apartment at the side comming from lagos not going to lagos. the side taken when bus loads from berger right? the same lane reedem camp is found, is that so? or you mean the opposite.
well, it can be a big struggle looking for a befitting house here, due to urgency sometimes, like someone i know, you may get a house in an enviroment/area you may not like in the end.
if you wish for me to sincerely help you scout tho i am not a house agent, i can, but pls i wouldnt like to stress myself unecesirily. you can call me on this number. lets talk some more on what exactly you want.
0812 794 2261
Re: Bungalow For Rent In Ibafo by Cool: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2014
@ekanDamie: You're right on the description of what is required and it's preferable for it to be on the same side as Redeemed Camp.

Thanks.

Cool
Re: Bungalow For Rent In Ibafo by ekanDamie: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Cool: @ekanDamie: You're right on the description of what is required and it's preferable for it to be on the same side as Redeemed Camp.

Thanks.

Cool
do well to call me then, this morning, so we can discuss better.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sales(very Urgent Sales: @ Lekki Axis / Oando Filling Station For Sale @ Lawanson- Itire Road, Ojuelegba / Tastefully 3bedroom Flat @ Medina Estate Gbagada 900k X1yr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.