Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. (488 Views)

Pls Is There Environmental In Lagos Today? just yes or no na / Man Drives Into Crowd Shouting "Allahu Akbar" / The Irate Protesters Were Shouting “ole” “ole” (“thief”, “thief”) At The Preside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by englishmart(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
N.B. this is no joke

I was supposed to wake by 5a.m today. But unfortunately, it was raining heavily, that I didn't hear my alarm ring.

When I woke, I started searching for my phone. I couldn't find it in my bed. So I turned on the light and found it on the floor.
I discovered the phone was off. Meanwhile, I was having 2 charged bars before I went to bed. So I had to remove the battery and re-insert.
When the phone was finally on, I discovered the battery was close to getting empty. (too low for radio use)

I got really frustrated COZ i was already already late for a programme. I had to call one of my colleagues to help me deliver a message, should I failed to come, but I couldn't due to the low battery deficiency.

So I remembered I read on a thread here that one can actually convert sound to energy, then i shouted at my phone uproariously. Everybody In my neighbourhood was almost awoken by my shout.
Afterwards, I removed my battery, then re-inserted it. After it had finished booting, I discovered 4 of 6 charged bars was recovered.
All thanks to nairaland.
smiley
I just hope it works next time.
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Bros, wake up! Wake up! U've been sleep-talking. grin
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by banjicom(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Plz kindly go back 2 bed! It is too early for dis kind of Madness........Thank You sad

1 Like

Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by sugarboimaxy(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Na bad battery you get be dat... No be blackberry? Lol.. Charging by shouting indeed
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by WinkWrld: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
My battery is also dead, but don't know how to shout. The phone is located at Ogba zoo. Can you please assist me wake the phone up. Go to the zoo and shout

1 Like

Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by WinkWrld: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
My battery is also dead, but don't know how to shout. The phone is located at Ogba zoo. Can you please assist me wake the phone up. Go to the zoo and shout grin grin
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by englishmart(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2014
banjicom: Plz kindly go back 2 bed! It is too early for dis kind of Madness........Thank You sad
do you have to doubt everything?
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by englishmart(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2014
sugarboimaxy: Na bad battery you get be dat... No be blackberry? Lol.. Charging by shouting indeed
no. My battery is standard..
It doesn't discharge and recharge on removal or re-insertion of battery
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by englishmart(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2014
WinkWrld: My battery is also dead, but don't know how to shout. The phone is located at Ogba zoo. Can you please assist me wake the phone up. Go to the zoo and shout grin grin
that is a euphemistic insult.
undecided
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by Adeoba10(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2014
For those of u, trying to charge your ba3 using d same technique, kindly take your phone to Mountain of Fire, during prayer session... From [/ } to [///} in a jiffy.
Re: I Charged My Phone Today Just By Shouting At It. by englishmart(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Adeoba10: For those of u, trying to charge your ba3 using d same technique, kindly take your phone to Mountain of Fire, during prayer session... From [/ } to [///} in a jiffy.
LOL! But I wasn't kidding o.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Better Than The Encouragement Of A Good Friend. / Boko Haram Captures Bama / Before Your Hair Disowns Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.