Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks (1993 Views)

Gospel Music Album Review: Hillsong- Glorious Ruins[2013]..[download] / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Bamz(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2014
The Hillsong United band is a worship band that originated as a part of Hillsong Church. The band tours the world, performing at the various Hillsong church locations as well as general concert venues. They compose the songs for their own performances and for the other Hillsong Church worship teams that perform at weekly services. Subsidiary bands perform monthly in London and at summer camps sponsored by Hillsong.

Genres: Worship music, contemporary Christian, Christian Rock

Their song "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" hit number one on the American Billboard Christian Songs chart at the end of 2013.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite songs at the moment:

Love is War (Zion 2013)
Heaven and Earth (No Other Name 2014)
With everything (Live in Miami 2012)

Hillsong rocks!
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2014
I'm not a christian but I'm a big fan of Hillsong United. My top 3 tracks of theirs are:

1) With Everything

2) Oceans (where feet may fail)

3) Mighty to save
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Bamz(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Paroman: I'm not a christian but I'm a big fan of Hillsong United. My top 3 tracks of theirs are:

1) With Everything

2) Oceans (where feet may fail)

3) Mighty to save

Nice list. Mighty to save is one classic. Easy to sing too.
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
1. All I Need Is You

2. Cornerstone

3. I Surrender

I ♥♥ Hilsong!

1 Like

Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by qoonlay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
you are here

i surrender

with all i am.

especially the third, really inspiring.
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Bamz(m): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2014
qoonlay: you are here

i surrender

with all i am.

especially the third, really inspiring.

Seems you've been following HSU pretty much earlier than I did. 'With all I am' is from a 2004 album. That's a proper worship song.
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Beautiful exchange
I surrender
your name high
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Bamz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
Beautiful exchange
I surrender
your name high

Thanks for reviving the thread. smiley
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by reflx(m): 10:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Who wants this!

Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by Pvictor10(m): 5:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Touch the sky from EMPIRE 2015
Re: Your 3 Favourite Hillsong Tracks by scofield2016: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
TOP THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HILLSONG UNITED

Hillsong United, also called UNITED, is a Christian praise and worship band that originated from the popular Hillsong Church. The band is also part of the Hillsong Church’s group of bands that includes Hillsong Worship as well. While Hillsong worship was cut out from the Church’s music ministry, the Hillsong United was a part of the Hillsong Youth Ministry and was formed in 1998. The band consisted of youth members of the church mentored by some of the senior members of the Church’s music ministry. They are very popular for their hit single “Oceans” which got them huge recognition all around the world. In the next sub heads, I’ll discuss their history, music career, members (past and present) and also some of their songs.

https://entertainmenttrain.com/top-things-to-know-about-hillsong-united/#.XwJGbShKiUk

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: ONE – “strong Girl (remix)” Ft. Bono, D’banj, Diamond, Banky W / Pick Up Lyrics – Adekunle Gold / Online Contest: Win Free Recharge Vouchers Just For Identifying Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.