Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed (1100 Views)

Male Secretary (apply Now) / A Male Secretary Is Urgently Needed / Medium Size Company In Need Of A Male Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by shollyee: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
A Male Secretary/PA to the MD is urgently needed in a Brand and Exhibition Company located at Ajah.

The right candidate should have a degree in Law or any relevant Discipline. People with other background with Relevant experience can also apply.

Qualities:
1. Good Communication Skill
2. Good Organising Skills.
3. Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills
4. Must be Confident and Smart
5. IT savvy
Residents of Ajah are preferred.
Interested Applicants should forward CVS to Oniesther@gmail.com Using Secretary/PA as the subject.
Re: A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by donLEXY(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2014
R u kidding me? Degree in law as a secretary sad why then did he go to school......#wastedyears lol
Re: A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by bakingsoda: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2014
donLEXY: R u kidding me? Degree in law as a secretary sad why then did he go to school......#wastedyears lol
the job "secretary" has evolved, but most people still mistake an office clerk or office assistant for a secretary. visit www.icsa.org.uk to see one of the evolutions. #justtryingtoenlightenyou
Re: A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by donLEXY(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2014
bakingsoda:
the job "secretary" has evolved, but most people still mistake an office clerk or office assistant for a secretary. visit www.icsa.org.uk to see one of the evolutions. #justtryingtoenlightenyou

Visited the link sent but can't navigate my way around, but all in all, it's like a medical doctor taking the job of a Nurse just because the title nurse has evolved..... Some people studies secretariat study by the way, and worse come to push, those in the business environment can take that job, why should someone with a professional certification take such (just wondering and still wasted years). ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES is involve
Re: A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by shollyee: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
You can also send your CV to sola.bamidele@flintxposures.com.
Thanks
Re: A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by praise010(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=donLEXY]

Visited the link sent but can't navigate my way around, but all in all, it's like a medical doctor taking the job of a Nurse just because the title nurse has evolved..... Some people studies secretariat study by the way, and worse come to push, those in the business environment can take that job, why should someone with a professional certification take such (just wondering and still wasted years). ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES is involve [/qu

Lawyers are usually company secretary-particularly those with ICSA. Being a Secretary doesn't mean a waste of legal Knowledge rather a demonstration of Legal Knowledge particularly for lawyers in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice. It is a Lawyer (Company Secretary) that files annual returns and other processes on behalf of a company among other things and perform some other administrative roles. If you must know, most lawyer today are chattered secretaries including my humble self.
Lets I forget, while some company prefer to have a Legal officer, others term it Company Secretary while some big company may have the both.

3 Likes

Re: A Male Secretary/pa Is Urgently Needed by shollyee: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Residents of Ajah and its evirons are preferred. If you are willing to relocate to somewhere close by please indicate this in your application. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Internship At ZETA Technologies Nigeria Limited / Who Else Got An Invite From E-recruit? / Job Opening- Regional Logistics Manager At Diageo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.