Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 (7781 Views)

Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by muchluv(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,

I would like a comparison between these 2 phones, Infinx Zero and Phantom Z from a user experience, i am actually torn between the two with the infinix gaining because of its price but if the phantom presents a better user experience then it would gain more points grin

i have seen different specs of the phantom z with some saying "no MMC slot" while others saying "MMC slot available" which is the true spec

Also is there a font changing option on either of them? i discovered i couldn't change fonts on a Tecno A+ i once used

The Phantom already has internal HDD space, battery capacity and camera quality over the infinix, but i'ld appreciate if the gurus in the house can determine if there's a difference in their processors

Thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by Babalegba(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2014
@ OP , are you joking, the two phones are not in the same class. It is like trying to compare galaxy grand to the galaxy s5. I have tecnophobia but I have to admit the Tecno z owns the Infinix zero.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by ife4luv21(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
u wan compare death to sleep abi .... tecno phantom Z murder infinix zero abi wetin u call am

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by tirtimy: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
http://www.aboutdevice.com/2014/08/Compare-Tecno-Phantom-ZVsInfinix-Zero-X506.html
MAJOR DIFFERENCES
Dimension, The Tecno Phantom Z is larger.
Processor , The Tecno Phantom Z has a 2.0GHz Octa-core processor.
Operating System, The Tecno Phantom Z runs the Android 4.4 (Kitkat).
RAM, The Tecno Phantom Z has a 2.0GB.
ROM, The Infinix Zero X506 has an 8GB.
Battery, The Tecno Phantom Z has 3030maH.
Display (Screen Size), The Tecno Phantom Z has a 5.2” screen size.
Camera (Rear)
Camera (Front), The Tecno Phantom Z has a 5.0MP.

http://www.aboutdevice.com/2014/08/Compare-Tecno-Phantom-ZVsInfinix-Zero-X506.html
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by muchluv(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thanks all, really helpful
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by Nsonaso(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Built quality infinix Zero rules... But in specifications Phantom Z rules... But I also saw in some thread that infinix Zero has 2GB RAM and 16BG ROM version. If this is true infinix wins
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Just check google.com
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by muchluv(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
thanks, phantom z landing in a bit

will let y'all know if its worth the fuss
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by Nsonaso(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yes infinix zero has been confirmed to have a 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
check this tread https://www.nairaland.com/1873493/things-may-not-know-infinix

In that case, considering the price tag infinix zero is better.....
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by Nsonaso(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
ife4luv21: u wan compare death to sleep abi .... tecno phantom Z murder infinix zero abi wetin u call am

Bro you might check this tread before you conclude.. https://www.nairaland.com/1873493/things-may-not-know-infinix
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by Nsonaso(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Babalegba: @ OP , are you joking, the two phones are not in the same class. It is like trying to compare galaxy grand to the galaxy s5. I have tecnophobia but I have to admit the Tecno z owns the Infinix zero.

Check this tread https://www.nairaland.com/1873493/things-may-not-know-infinix
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by muchluv(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
I must say, both of them did a good job.

Let me do a little review on them. Not like other reviews. This just focuses on the features u don't see online.

For Infinix zero over Phantom z
- the 13mp camera surprisingly does a better job taking indoor pictures with little or no setting required.
-gorilla glass on the front and behind gives a more secure feeling on d infinix zero, while the tecno feels lighter
-two speakers at the bottom give a slightly better sound than the phantom z
-Screen view adapts better under sunlight
-Infinix kind of has a while underlying background under settings/call screen but phantom is black, both nice tho

For Phantom Z over Infinix Zero
-resolution is better
-larger battery capacity on paper, but tecno was able to steal (or convert :d) different features from blackberry, Samsung and LG to help the battery last.
-knock to lock and unlock screen feature (from lg)
-notification pad that lights up like a track pad from bb9900
-power saver mode that changes your screen to black and white to save power, similar like what's on S5
-Gestures, u can draw geatures on the screen when its asleep to wake it directy into specific apps, unfortunately, its only music, camera and whatsapp app
-Gestures on the dial pad to automatically call contacts that have been assigned the gesture
-lift to call, while in contacts, lifting the phone to your ear automatically calls the contact u are looking at
-32gb they claim is actually partitioned, 8gb for apps, 16gb for local storage and 8gb for system storage
-Android version is actually more fanciful than that on the infinix zero, both 4.4.2 but infinix zero feels like 4.2 to me
-finally, u get a smart pouch (calls can be answered from the screen of d pouch) and a 5000mah power bank

Phantom z has a lot over the infinix zero but the price of the infinix justifies its features while I think tecno should cost a little less.

Rocking my phantom tho

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by StreamerBlogger: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Broz abeg do video upload am for YouTube
muchluv: I must say, both of them did a good job.

Let me do a little review on them. Not like other reviews. This just focuses on the features u don't see online.

For Infinix zero over Phantom z
- the 13mp camera surprisingly does a better job taking indoor pictures with little or no setting required.
-gorilla glass on the front and behind gives a more secure feeling on d infinix zero, while the tecno feels lighter
-two speakers at the bottom give a slightly better sound than the phantom z
-Screen view adapts better under sunlight
-Infinix kind of has a while underlying background under settings/call screen but phantom is black, both nice tho

For Phantom Z over Infinix Zero
-resolution is better
-larger battery capacity on paper, but tecno was able to steal (or convert :d) different features from blackberry, Samsung and LG to help the battery last.
-knock to lock and unlock screen feature (from lg)
-notification pad that lights up like a track pad from bb9900
-power saver mode that changes your screen to black and white to save power, similar like what's on S5
-Gestures, u can draw geatures on the screen when its asleep to wake it directy into specific apps, unfortunately, its only music, camera and whatsapp app
-Gestures on the dial pad to automatically call contacts that have been assigned the gesture
-lift to call, while in contacts, lifting the phone to your ear automatically calls the contact u are looking at
-32gb they claim is actually partitioned, 8gb for apps, 16gb for local storage and 8gb for system storage
-Android version is actually more fanciful than that on the infinix zero, both 4.4.2 but infinix zero feels like 4.2 to me
-finally, u get a smart pouch (calls can be answered from the screen of d pouch) and a 5000mah power bank

Phantom z has a lot over the infinix zero but the price of the infinix justifies its features while I think tecno should cost a little less.

Rocking my phantom tho
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Vs. Infinx Zero X506 by ladezy: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
There's a thread about how to change your fonts in this thread. Do check
https://www.nairaland.com/2407060/change-font-infinix-zero2

(1) (Reply)

Who else Got 40GB For Re-registration?? / See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.