Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 6 (the Sierra Leone Experience) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 6 (the Sierra Leone Experience) (591 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 6 (the Sierra Leone Experience) by dlawale(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2014
CNN VERSUS PNN.... PRT 6.... ( )
This PNN(Personal News Network) below is an un-edited version of God's awesomeness in a different country 4 years ago. This is David Lawale; and the PNN coverage was from Freetown; Sierra Leone.

FREEDOM IN FREETOWN...

A few years ago, I was in freetown, Sierra Leone. Used the opportunity to network most of their Banks. Met some of their MD's and Hr heads. The protocols there are not large like Nigeria; They welcome new ideas. With the same mindset,I went to their Secretariat to meet with the Minister of Interior and the Minister of Youth Development to let them know what I could do for their nation. Met the minister of Youth downstairs. Discussed extensively, gave me his card and a note to the director of youth since he was on his way out. I later went to the Minister of Interiors office. I didn't have an appointment but I had confidence. Staff liked me and decided to slot my name in last minute. I was ushered into the waiting room. At the waiting room,I saw an elderly lame man discussing with some other guy. I sat down and brought out my THISDAY newspaper. It caught their attention. Their dailies are often black and white, mine was coloured. Anyway,the old man complained about life,spoke about how d minister was his child-hood friend. I guess, the man he was talking to got a call and had to rush out. The old man concentrated on me and kept complaining about life's blows and all. I knew where he was getting at since he seemed to talk a lot about his being lame for so many years and his equipment for mobility. I politely shut him up with a strange question..
I said sir.." Are u christian, Muslim, Atheist, Buddhist...what r u? He said he's Muslim..
I said "good, at least, that's a start. Muslims believe there is a God somewhere too,they are not just focused on my area yet. I'm not bothered if you're christian, muslim right now, My God is too big for religions designed by man. I'll like to superimpose God's way into you."
He looked at me puzzled.
I said " Do you want to walk?"
More confused.. He said "Yes"
I said.. "Ok, I'm going to lay hands on your back and command you to walk in the name of Jesus. Jesus is not Christian,He's not Muslim, He's not Buddhist. He died for ALL. He didnt die for religion. He desires that all will come to Him and what he designed. He designed KINGDOM and not Religion.
He said.."Ok"
I asked..."Do u believe if I lay hands on you and tell you to walk in Jesus name, you would."
He said..." I believe,...I believe"
I got up, put my Thisday paper down and went to him. Laid my right hand on his back and didn't pray. I gave the bone structure a command when I laid hands on Him. Jesus showcased authority with negative things.When it came to prayer, He prayed intimately to the Father in relationship.... With a command, I said Get Up and walk. Power surged thru his body and I aided his confidence in standing by giving him a hand. He got up slowly,alarmed,and shocked. Stared at me 'what is this.'......... I told him, to walk. He moved with pain but the shock covered the pain.
I said... "Keep walking, it gets perfect."
His stare was blank as we continued walking. Facial expression changed, smiles came in. I held his hand to walk with him to increase pace. He moved fast as well with a lot of talk and noise. In his worship, I had to cut him off and remind him, It's all God's work and not mine. I spoke to him at length about the love of God and led him in prayer. To cut the long story.. He asked if I was a Pastor.. I simply said No. Mark 16v17 says its available to all who believe and not the Pastors and Bishops. I further asked if he knew any of these 3 ministries --Christ Embassy,Living Faith or Redeem Church (As far as I know,those r the 3 ministries you'll probably find in various African countries also). He knew only Living Faith.(I didn't know my way around town at all,so I gave him my business card and a note to the pastor there). Also gave him 20,000 leones in my pocket to go downstairs and take lunch. I knew the problem wasn't just him walking (Like I always say, Healing is for babes), the problem was also poverty. He excitedly left his walking equipment and went through the hall of the secretariat..... I didn't know he and his condition were popular at the secretariat.

People rushed into the waiting room. No one knew what to say and I didn't know what they came in for. Some sat down and looked round. Some stared while I continued reading my Thisday newspaper. Once again, I felt thisday colours had caught their attention. The Ministers PA and SA walked in, looked at me for a while. I expected the sweet words.."The Minister will see you now." She turned back and went to her office. Others came to the door, opened, peeped and left. A bold one walked in and shouted.. Who come leave this equipment 4 here na? (They speak pidgin english too but theirs is faster. As if there's pepper in their mouths). I responded politely that it was the elderly fellow. He then turned to me and said.. Baba waka commot for here without him tins?
I said.."Well yes, he doesn't need them again.."
He drew a chair closer to me, others moved close.."Come, them tell me say na u do am."
I laughed and said..No, God did it. Many questions came and I was turned to a pastor that day as they sat to listen in their numbers. People came in saying they had issues with their eyes and all. Some said they didn't believe in God, others Muslims, few Christians. Bottomline, I told them religions will always fight for supremacy, but what Jesus brought wasn't a religion. There's a religious aspect/practice to it but its bigger than Just Religion. He's too big for all religions put together which were schools of thought from various icons in their spheres..The church may have grasped a part but its bigger than that. People gave their hearts to Christ and were given some form of direction as much as I could. I walked out of the secretariat not seeing the Minister, I was fulfilled. Partial Blindness,etc, healed. People transformed as I told them about what naturally qualifies us to be Gods(Ps 82v5-6; John 10v34) superimposing His DNA into people.

These things are not man's thoughts. They are God's thought. They are not yet as popular on the earth as man's thoughts/creations of religions, but I choose to stay with God's mindset and not the REBRANDED version........ Like I often say, Get wisdom, though it costs you all, get understanding.

It's a sunday, are you listening to your pastor and cheering over the good works he's doing or the words are sinking into your spirit and it get's you positively mad enough to go out and do good works yourself.. Remember, Eph 4v11, these ministry gifts were given to YOU to perfect YOU for the work of the ministry........ What are the works of the ministry?......... (Win souls, heal the sick, cast out devils, feed people, love people, show them and bring them into what makes you a legend, raise the dead, showcase Jesus)-- Mark 16v17 speaks of a little of it..

SO NOTE: Each time you see your pastor or man of God heal the sick, DONT GET EXCITED,GET EMBARRASSED, HE'S DOING YOUR JOB SINCE YOU'LL NOT GROW UP FAST ENOUGH TO DO IT... Don't forget scripture says they are to perfect you for such things. Healing is for babes. Such things are too small for them, they are meant to be handling higher matters..

Straight from the heart and God's heart beat... David Lawale
Bb 239015A6
Twitter @c21stjoseph

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic And Professional....the End Time Move Of God / Pastor Claims He Engaged In Robbery To Serve God / Sow The Right Words Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.