Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Am I A Smartphone Addict? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I A Smartphone Addict? (818 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / 5 Signs That You Are A Smartphone Addict / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Smartphone Addict? by Krisben4343: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2014
hi friends, well, just thinking aloud anyway. But it seems abnormal when a young man or lady root out his big smartphone in his pocket to pick a call in the public place and in few seconds he/she brings out another big smartphone to send messages another time he/she is watching a movie in his 10.1 inch tablet. People will definitely tag him/her extravagant spender on smartphones right?
I love mobile technology and would like to explore the goodness behind it.
I own a new Samsung galaxy note 3, Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and BlackBerry z30.
I have 2 mobile phone numbers (you know the kind of networks we have in Nigeria, an average Nigerian carries 2 phones about... lol) and an official number for my job. But it seems to me that it's quite abnormal having a possession of these smart devices. Though all have their different purposes.
do you think there's a better way out there? Do you also think this is absolutely abnormal? Is it really worth it to discard one of my lines in this country with epileptic network connectivity?
Your opinion friends.
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by Tallesty1(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Do you really need all of them?

1 Like

Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Not bad to have 'some' gadgets, as long as you have a mobile safe. grin
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by sholikay(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Anything u purchase with ur hard earned money,who da hell wants to beef or query u?..bruh ride on,i'm so much in luv with smartphones also.
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by nani667: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na so Madness dey start sha... So someone just woke up this morning and opened this kind of thread here ? You no know where Health section dey ni ? You'll find doctors there that can solve your problem

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by DaGC(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
I love gadgets too. Some girls come to my room and are shocked when they see them.
Samsung S4
Samsung S2
BB 9900
BB 9300
BB 9320
Nokia C3
Nokia C2
Got a Tab, 2 laptops, a PS3 and planning to get the Xperia Z1 Compact soon. I'm crazy about sneakers too. We all have our vices.
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by Boomboost(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dash me 1 dat is fairly used if u really want my answer...
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by KONJIKILLER(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
DaGC: I love gadgets too. Some girls come to my room and are shocked when they see them.
Samsung S4
Samsung S2
BB 9900
BB 9300
BB 9320
Nokia C3
Nokia C2
Got a Tab, 2 laptops, a PS3 and planning to get the Xperia Z1 Compact soon. I'm crazy about sneakers too. We all have our vices.
oga,please dash me one na
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by deeobserver209(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
DaGC: I love gadgets too. Some girls come to my room and are shocked when they see them.
Samsung S4
Samsung S2
BB 9900
BB 9300
BB 9320
Nokia C3
Nokia C2
Same with me smiley I love gadgets. wink
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by gustav25: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
if there is any problem i have,itz my failure to stay away from anything gadget......from smart watches to phones to consoles
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by chidooh1: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Love gadgets too, but i give out from time to time especially when i launch new one.
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by timbros(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
SMH..

Whats with all the advert OP? When you were buying them, did you open any thread here to ask for advice? Or you just want us to know you have Galaxy Note 10.1 etc?

Wait let me get this straight, if we all here advice you to get rid of all the devices and use one maybe just two devices, will you hid the advice?

You are already defending yourself based on 'epileptic networks in the country' so what do you want us to tell you? To discard all your lines and get stuck in one epileptic network?

Maybe i'm missing somethign but I dont get the reason for this thread.

N.B: For those of una wey dey pose here say dem get dis get dat, make una chill. I say just chill o cuz if I start to list my own gadgets, kasala go burst here. grin

iPhone 1-5, Samsung Galaxy 1-6, Note 1-3, Tecno A-Z, Nokia Torch 15 pieces, Lumia 520, 620, 720, 920, Blackberry Torch, Bold 1-5, Z10, Z20, Z30 etc no be beans.

And mind you, all dey work o. I get dis ghana-must-go bag wey i dey use load dem go anywhere I wan go.

Make una just respect unasef o. grin
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by Krisben4343: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
SMH..
Whats with all the advert OP? When you were
buying them, did you open any thread here to ask
for advice? Or you just want us to know you have
Galaxy Note 10.1 etc?
Wait let me get this straight, if we all here advice
you to get rid of all the devices and use one maybe
just two devices, will you hid the advice?
You are already defending yourself based on
'epileptic networks in the country' so what do you
want us to tell you? To discard all your lines and
get stuck in one epileptic network?
Maybe i'm missing somethign but I dont get the
reason for this thread.
N.B: For those of una wey dey pose here say dem
get dis get dat, make una chill. I say just chill o
cuz if I start to list my own gadgets, kasala go
burst here.
iPhone 1-5, Samsung Galaxy 1-6, Note 1-3, Tecno
A-Z, Nokia Torch 15 pieces, Lumia 520, 620, 720,
920, Blackberry Torch, Bold 1-5, Z10, Z20, Z30 etc
no be beans.
And mind you, all dey work o. I get dis ghana-
must-go bag wey i dey use load dem go anywhere
I wan go.
Make una just respect unasef o.

hmm. why you dey vex like this? I you got nothing to type why not keep your damn thought and complex to yourself?
Re: Am I A Smartphone Addict? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op what's your purpose of creating this thread..?
Don't u have friends around to ask?

(1) (Reply)

Having Playstore Issues:come In For A Solution / How To Conquer Low Phones Battery / Airtel Blackberry Complete Plan Increased To 3GB For Same N1,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.