Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Great Income Opportunity any one interested?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Income Opportunity any one interested?? (1143 Views)

$25 PER REFERRAL - GREAT INCOME POTENTIAL / Great Income Opportunities For You / Making Great Income Distributing Recharge Vouchers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Income Opportunity any one interested?? by greatprof(f): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
HI,

Ive been in the solid mineral business for three years now, and have aquired lots of exoerience in the field, which have to do with exploring, logistics, and export, due to LACK CAPITAL, ive not really exported one yet, but now there is a great potential in EXPORTING OF PRECIOUS GEMS, all logistics, papaerworkk, ect have been tackled, ive taken the proposal to ONE OF THE BANKS IN NIGERIA, and thanks to this (BANK CAPITALISATION) my proposal have been approved, and will be executed on the condition that i present analysis of the precious stone.
Note that this project takes about 3million NAIRA(this will be funded by the bank) but what i need  now to move forward is to get the GEM ANALYSE, AND THIS TAKES money that is where i need help, or assistance, anyone who is able to foot the BILL FOR ANALYSIS will be given a share of the profit, this will be discussed as times goes on, we already have a WILLING ABD BALE BUYER IN THAILAND FOR THIS PRODUCT.

The analysis will be carried out at SON(STANDARD ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA) the cost is less than 85,000naira, exlcuding contigencies, approximately 100,000naira will do.
Any interested person can contact me VIA my email. thanks.

This is an avenue for individual to be a part of a dream, my aim is to tbe at the forefront of SOLID MINERAL REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA, there will come a tiome in nigeria, that CRUDE OIL crase will be out of fashion, and its only does who are in the forfront of this venture that will eat the cake.
Re: Great Income Opportunity any one interested?? by page9(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2011
The truth b told, if you expect the bank to finance N3m biz for you and you can't raise N85k or N100k ur self thru ur family and friends.if ur own money is not in why should you expect anyone to invest?what if the bank reject ur proposal? What will happen to the N100k?. Most times people think investors have free funds to waste but what most of us want to see is your level of financial commitment to ur project.
If you really don't have much to loose in a biz if it fails,then I will b foolish to invest in that biz.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. / Get A Business Loan, Courtsey Of Free Entrepreneurs Association Of Nigeria / How Profitable Is Haulage Biz In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.