Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church (2046 Views)

Commotion As Olamide Leaves Futa / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church / C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Mekateka: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian Patrick Sawyer, but survived the ravages of the disease, allegedly caused commotion in her church last Sunday.
According to reports, the young woman (name withheld) had stepped out to testify to the goodness of God in her life.
When it was her turn to share her testimony with the congregation, she sang and thanked God for helping her survive the ailment and testing negative to Ebola. Everyone allegedly joined in clapping and thanking God on her behalf.

However, when it was time for her to return the microphone to the pastor to call the next person,
THISDAY reports thus:
“The Pastor said she should handover the
microphone to the next person, but the next
person shifted back and refused to collect it. The Ebola survivor tried to hand the microphone over to other testifiers but they also declined, claiming that they would testify later. The sister had to put the microphone on the floor. Before she could
turn back to return to her seat, almost everyone around her in the church had jumped outside to escape contracting the disease.”

www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/21/ebola-survivor-causes-commotion-testimony-hour-church/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Mendo007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
buhahahahhaaha! I knew this was going to happen. my advice to people who are been cleared of this Ebola virus don't come out yet in your church or neighbourhood to say anything about it let people b the one to come and ask you and how do u do that? don't go out and give testimony yet let d whole Ebola issue die down a bit just like influenza, brid flu, H1N1 n all d likes or wait a bit for the number of period of which the symptoms or effect of d virus to have long passed before you start talking so that you can say 'if I had it won't I have died or passed away along time ago'? because in naija one of d hardest thing to kill is stigma we don't take chances because no matter what they may still look at you with 1 eye and be like "are u sure she's really clean"

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
KhioKhiorKhiokhiorKhiorKhi

This is Hilarious!
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
I laugh so tey my heart stop. I had to pound my chest to restart it
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Krak(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mekateka: One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian Patrick Sawyer, but survived the ravages of the disease, allegedly caused commotion in her church last Sunday.
According to reports, the young woman (name withheld) had stepped out to testify to the goodness of God in her life.
When it was her turn to share her testimony with the congregation, she sang and thanked God for helping her survive the ailment and testing negative to Ebola. Everyone allegedly joined in clapping and thanking God on her behalf.

However, when it was time for her to return the microphone to the pastor to call the next person,
THISDAY reports thus:
“The Pastor said she should handover the
microphone to the next person, but the next
person shifted back and refused to collect it. The Ebola survivor tried to hand the microphone over to other testifiers but they also declined, claiming that they would testify later. The sister had to put the microphone on the floor. Before she could
turn back to return to her seat, almost everyone around her in the church had jumped outside to escape contracting the disease.”

www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/21/ebola-survivor-causes-commotion-testimony-hour-church/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

And some brainwashed people would still have faith in that pastor when infact there is serious fear in his own heart.

If I were to be a member of that Church I will walk out, collect the microphone and take over the preaching for that day.

Everybody knows about Ebola but most of us are ignorant about how it spreads.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by sweettease(f): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
ROFLMAO
For your turn no run grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by sweettease(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
SeaGold: I laugh so tey my heart stop. I had to pound my chest to restart it
Oga you can lie oo grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is fucccking lolsterics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Jakumo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
[size=14pt]Ha ha ha I say na LATER I go testify. Abi na by force ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by suwailad(f): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
all these kind news with no name and cannot be verified, one bush journalist just fantasizes and comes up with this type of junk.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweettease:
Oga you can lie oo grin

You be lie detector machine?
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
TB Joshua must be on holiday nowadays grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by sweettease(f): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Krak:

And some brainwashed people would still have faith in that pastor when infact there is serious fear in his own heart.

If I were to be a member of that Church I will walk out, collect the microphone and take over the preaching for that day.

Abeg talk true

You obviously don't know about fomites
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by sweettease(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
SeaGold:

You be lie detector machine?
Yelz cool
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweettease:
Yelz cool

Did I cheat on you yesterday?
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Jakumo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
SeaGold: TB Joshua must be on holiday nowadays grin

No chit. Old TB Joshua, if he hadn't been told to shut the phuck up by the Nigerian government, would by now have been offering for sale Ebola cures of varying potency, ranging from prayers that will ensure one-week curative action for 50 thousand naira each, all the way on up to Ebola-No-Branch-Here blessings that will guarantee total protection from the epidemic, with no other precautions necessary, priced at an affordable 250 thousand naira each.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Ariyke: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
cheesycheesy
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Krak:

Seriously I will grab the microphone from the gallery and end the pastors career by shouting into the microphone: "he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world".

I will keep mouthing: " affliction is not of the righteous and by his strips I am healed".
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by ElFenomeno1: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmmm...... This sounds like some fabricated/cooked-up stuff!
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jakumo:

No chit. Old TB Joshua, if he hadn't been told to shut the phuck up by the Nigerian government, would by now have been offering for sale Ebola cures of varying potency, ranging from prayers that will ensure one-week curative action for 50 thousand naira each, all the way on up to blessings that will guarantee INSTANT Ebola cures, for an affordable 250 thousand naira each.

Who knows we might get spiritual breakthrough from him since science is not making headway. He might be researching on "miracle" now
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Krak(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
sweettease:

Abeg talk true

You obviously don't know about fomites

Fomites help in Fomenting Bacteria and Viral infection grin wink

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by bokohalal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Funny stuff.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Jakumo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
SeaGold:

Who knows we might get spiritual breakthrough from him since science is not making headway. He might be researching on "miracle" now

Miracles from God are obtained not as a result of scientific research, but by special request filed directly with God, ONLY from the offices of self-proclaimed, flock-fleecing "Men of God" like Pastor Joshua.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Krak(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
SeaGold:

Seriously I will grab the microphone from the gallery and end the pastors career by shouting into the microphone: "he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world Pastor".

I will keep mouthing: " affliction is not of the righteous and by his strips I am healed".

Fixed.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Liamm(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin grin

Cc: Highmey, Muskeeto, Plaetton, wiegraf, TheBigUrban2, apatheist, finofaya et al

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin
Christians, they can speak in unknown tongues, step on serpents, pick up scorpions without being sting, but are scared of Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
funny story grin , pentecostal christianity in nigeria, just an exercise that enriches pastors, cobwebs people's mentality, creates more doubts and answers nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by TheBigUrban2: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
See them.....they only have faith in tithe.

Why are they afraid of Ebola naa? No mircales this time grin grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church by HillarieP(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lwtmy(laugh wan tear my yansh) oo.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic..... / Lmao: The Selfie Stick Is Not By Force Ohhh / Best And Most Funny Comment On Nairaland During Olamide And Don Jazzy Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.