Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Freedom : When? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom : When? (400 Views)

What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? / Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks / Muhammad Was An Abolitionist. He Purchased The Freedom Of Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom : When? by APOSTLEODILI(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
This time, I was again led into medicine and this made me to be harder more than before. As a young boy many people were afraid of me and could not understand who I was. I was curing different problems like poison, stroke, shocks, headaches (poisonous ones).
My father made me to believe that I was sent on earth to do this work. This was what I inherited for myself, he said, On the course of doing this things, he now made me to go to Lagos with him, who now sent me to learn automobile electrician. I later became a taxi boy at Lagos. Lastly one Richard gave me a transport. Inspite of all these job opportunities, I was not progressive, not even with one. This made the chances of my success in life to be in doubt. After this, I returned back from Lagos as my father decided that I will learn mechanic, under Vimco engineering at sapele Road in Warri. This I did but at last, my story became the same. ‘No success’ After this, my father again took me to one Mr. Robert Ukoh to serve at U.G.C. i.e United Geo-physical (Nig) Co. Ltd as the able seaman, learning how to become a quarter master. After my working with U.G.C, company for few days, I decided to leave them.
‘For what shall it profit a man, if he shall
Gain the whole world, and lose his soul’
Mark 8: 36
This is profit and loss. It is a system whereby a world is gained but a soul (eternity) is lost. This is exactly the life of anyone who lives and moves all places everyday without having Jesus Christ in their life.

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Or Children? / What's Your Favourite Memory Verse? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.