Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Freedom : When? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom : When? (416 Views)

What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? / Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks / Muhammad Was An Abolitionist. He Purchased The Freedom Of Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom : When? by APOSTLEODILI(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
This time, I was again led into medicine and this made me to be harder more than before. As a young boy many people were afraid of me and could not understand who I was. I was curing different problems like poison, stroke, shocks, headaches (poisonous ones).
My father made me to believe that I was sent on earth to do this work. This was what I inherited for myself, he said, On the course of doing this things, he now made me to go to Lagos with him, who now sent me to learn automobile electrician. I later became a taxi boy at Lagos. Lastly one Richard gave me a transport. Inspite of all these job opportunities, I was not progressive, not even with one. This made the chances of my success in life to be in doubt. After this, I returned back from Lagos as my father decided that I will learn mechanic, under Vimco engineering at sapele Road in Warri. This I did but at last, my story became the same. ‘No success’ After this, my father again took me to one Mr. Robert Ukoh to serve at U.G.C. i.e United Geo-physical (Nig) Co. Ltd as the able seaman, learning how to become a quarter master. After my working with U.G.C, company for few days, I decided to leave them.
‘For what shall it profit a man, if he shall
Gain the whole world, and lose his soul’
Mark 8: 36
This is profit and loss. It is a system whereby a world is gained but a soul (eternity) is lost. This is exactly the life of anyone who lives and moves all places everyday without having Jesus Christ in their life.

(1) (Reply)

The Compatibility Of Science And Christianity / Not A Coincidence / Open Heaven Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.