Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. (15849 Views)

DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Nicki Minaj Fake Butt Implants Fails !! LOOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Same way u go like long tin
grin
yes oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Tundeiab(m): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: Nairaland guys go like this
No matter how you package fake he no fit be like original.
Finito!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: yes oooo

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Not a pretty sight. Yuck.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: No matter how you package fake he no fit be like original.
Finito!
but to be candid you guys love fake thinz especially Nairaland guys
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Dreyl(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2014
Nawao frm flat yansh to big yansh
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Tundeiab(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: but to be candid you guys love fake thinz especially Nairaland guys
Lol grin All guys are not the same. There are exceptions in every lot.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by rattlesnake(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Blebleswag:
Na lıe joor
please when are u returning to pluto undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by fruityjojo(f): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2014
oyb:

Do u know that boondocks season 4 is out? So excited can't wait to watch it. Btw is this it?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2014
What will it profit a man to go after it wen he's fully aware itz an illusion?why go after china wen original yapa grin
prettythicksme: Nairaland guys go like this
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2014
U don miss.Been out since na.Na d Kim K episode be that.
Robert Jebadiah "Bitches" Freeman smiley
fruityjojo:
Do u know that boondocks season 4 is out? So excited can't wait to watch it. Btw is this it?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: yes oooo

But why na
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Too be candid,we've come to accept some degree of fakeness.Some have been institutionalized;wetin we fit do?
Tell me u don't have up to five fake stuffs on you?grin
prettythicksme: but to be candid you guys love fake thinz especially Nairaland guys
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by fruityjojo(f): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: U don miss.Been out since na.Na d Kim K episode be that.
Robert Jebadiah "Bitches" Freeman smiley
AWWWWW I only got to know it was out last two weeks. Been busy with sch cry. Hehehe Kim k episode. Wah abt Uncle Rukus?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Pele.smiley
Uncle Rukus dey o!been real crazy in dis season so far.Many jobs as usual cheesy.I don paause for some time cos correct internet no dey to dwnload
fruityjojo:
AWWWWW I only got to know it was out last two weeks. Been busy with sch cry. Hehehe Kim k episode. Wah abt Uncle Rukus?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by fruityjojo(f): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Pele.smiley
Uncle Rukus dey o!been real crazy in dis season so far.Many jobs as usual cheesy.I don paause for some time cos correct internet no dey to dwnload
Hehehe can't wait 4 the dvd version then.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2014
smiley
I wish it neva endscry
fruityjojo:
Hehehe can't wait 4 the dvd version then.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2014
fruityjojo:

yep

grandpa dates a kardasian

this episode featured this exact subject - illegal booty implants

boondocks has been out since april
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by hensben(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
sad
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by fruityjojo(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: smiley
I wish it neva endscry
Lol if wishes were horses wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Too be candid,we've come to accept some degree of fakeness.Some have been institutionalized;wetin we fit do?
Tell me u don't have up to five fake stuffs on you?grin
every part of me from head to toe are real not fake
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

But why na
I know you guys don't like flat bottom

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: Lol grin All guys are not the same. There are exceptions in every lot.
hmmm OK tell me you don't be like wahoo this butt should be mind when you see the pics
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: I know you guys don't like flat bottom

who told u?
sha i maybe wrong cos i no get idea nor experience.
:'
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

who told u?
sha i maybe wrong cos i no get idea nor experience.
:'
see this lie lie somebody so you are telling you like flat bottom like slippers
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Datz incredible
No nails,foundations/mascara,eyelash,adjusted eyelid,extra padded bra?
If none of dis dey e mean say u be godess grin
prettythicksme: every part of me from head to toe are real not fake
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
rattlesnake: please when are u returning to pluto undecided
Lols.....
Soon, u wanna joın me?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: see this lie lie somebody so you are telling you like flat bottom like slippers

i prefer the slippers sha.got many reason.i may admire that big big wan oo but actually it ends in admiration
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Tundeiab(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmm OK tell me you don't be like wahoo this butt should be mind when you see the pics
Funny enough, my woman's own is bigger, rounder, finer and sweeter if I may say. tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GovWahala:
A WOMEN? And you too will also open your mouth to criticize our first lady.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. by iconize(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
peppyluv02: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) / Is Bukky Wright a Lesbian? / 4 Foot 10 Instagram Model That People Are Calling Worlds Sexiest Little Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.