Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

To Seun And His Modes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Seun And His Modes (682 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Seun And His Modes by kingofpool: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's shameful and disgusting that Seun and his team of mode handling politics section ignored the e-tribal war or whatever those shameless married old men keep using in disturbing the other memberz of this forum. Am so ashamed to now admit being a nigerian because of those uncultured old men.... Seun u have to answer and handle the issue now even though that it is really out of hand before it brings this forum down, like me so many people cant endure what they are reading and coming across in this forum again, seun and his modes should better stop this nonsense now... We cant take any more of these nonsense... Thankz
Re: To Seun And His Modes by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
U guys should stop calling Seun, he did nothing wrong. Watch your words, tone down your language, simple things even nursery 1 pupils will understand

1 Like

Re: To Seun And His Modes by kingofpool: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: U guys should stop calling Seun, he did nothing wrong. Watch your words, tone down your language, simple things even nursery 1 pupils will understand
sorry man i did not use any harsh word on what i said, am just a guy that found what you people are doing on this forum as being uncultured an immature, sir itz coz i lyk this forum and am gainin som tin knwledge wise hia, i care so much about it, this is another man'z business that u people wantz to destroy lyk dis, itz unfair
Re: To Seun And His Modes by vicadex07(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op its not MODES; it is MODS, short for moderators. Get it?

Now go and correct the tread title

3 Likes

Re: To Seun And His Modes by tomakint: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Seun and his Mods failed to tackle the issue of some erring members attitude of creating multiple monikers anytime they get banned headlong, this is what sexkillz fought to a reasonable level before he was frustrated out!
Most of these defaulters are well known to the Mods!
Re: To Seun And His Modes by meforyou1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
kingofpool: sorry man i did not use any harsh word on what i said, am just a guy that found what you people are doing on this forum as being uncultured an immature, sir itz coz i lyk this forum and am gainin som tin knwledge wise hia, i care so much about it, this is another man'z business that u people wantz to destroy lyk dis, itz unfair
o sorry. Don't mean u in particular. Just meant that in general, members should moderate their language.
I'm not among those trying to spoil the business, I'm pleading just like you.
Re: To Seun And His Modes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Make me a mod cool
Re: To Seun And His Modes by Tallahassee: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hypocrites everywhere. shocked shocked
Re: To Seun And His Modes by dubxy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
I noticed this shit started after d south east had rally on gej's 2nd term. Y should seun allow pple post insultive thread esp abt d ibos, pls leave them alone oo evrybody has his/her right to vote any candidate period.

3 Likes

Re: To Seun And His Modes by 2cato: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Methink it is time for seun to sack all the mods and employ musiwa, manck, cramjones and berem to run the forum for him.

(1) (Reply)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Sun Vice Chairman, Dimgba Igwe / Linda Ikeji's Blog Romoured Closed / President Jonathan Plead For Continued Vigilance As W.H.O Declares Nigeria Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.