Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) (1138 Views)

How Many Nigerians/Africans Are Using Facebook Zero (zero Data Charges)? / I Own Nairapals.com .i Need Advice On What Sort Of Website I Should Lauch On It. / I'm The Admin Of Eurosportforum.com I Need Perfect Monderator That Know About Sport. You Can Send Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Facebook Zero - 0.facebook.com - Is accessing facebook without any data charges. Some people are here say they can access it, some aren't saying they can't. How many people can access it?
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is 0.facebook.com the same as m.facebook.com?
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Donkunxex(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
davidsmith8900: Is 0.facebook.com the same as m.facebook.com?
it worked jst now wit my mtn sim..at the top of d website it showd sumtin lyk "free access courtesy mtn"

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Donkunxex:
it worked jst now wit my mtn sim..at the top of d website it showd sumtin lyk "free access courtesy mtn"

Thank you so it does work and it is free. The only thing is that you can't access pictures which causes data charge. I really appreciate it.
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Donkunxex(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
davidsmith8900:

Thank you so it does work and it is free. The only thing is that you can't access pictures which causes data charge. I really appreciate it.
u havent tried it b4?

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Donkunxex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Whats d stuf about anyway...iz mtn on facebook's payroll .?

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Donkunxex:
u havent tried it b4?

I have tried it and it is free for me. Some people said that they couldn't access it, so I was more or less trying to get people's opinion on it.
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Donkunxex: Whats d stuf about anyway...iz mtn on facebook's payroll .?

I doubt it, but I do think that it is a good way for people to access the internet for free.
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Donkunxex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
davidsmith8900:

I have tried it and it is free for me. Some people said that they couldn't access it, so I was more or less trying to get people's opinion on it.
0k..mayb dey shud turn off d images on deir browser cos dat was wat i did

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Donkunxex:
0k..mayb dey shud turn off d images on deir browser cos dat was wat i did

Ok that is nice then. I appreciate it.
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by CODEEATER(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
How to activate it?

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Donkunxex(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
CODEEATER: How to activate it?
0.facebook.com

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by davidsmith8900: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
CODEEATER: How to activate it?

https://0.facebook.com

Plz remember that is a 'zero' not a letter 'o'. Although I don't think it matters. Just open your browser and go to that site. It should work.
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Ajibel(m): 1:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Used it before. Only that it hides msgs and remove some MB sucking features

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by toshodei: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Ajibel: Used it before. Only that it hides msgs and remove some MB sucking features

But was it free for you? It was free for me.
Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by Ajibel(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
toshodei:

But was it free for you? It was free for me.

Yes, it was free buh it has limits tho'. U cant use it anytime u feel like. There were days I browsed for few hours with it, then the next day, it wont go.. Well, twas during those days I was broke, not anymore grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Access 0.facebook.com (i.e. Facebook Zero - With Zero Data Charges) by toshodei: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ajibel:

Yes, it was free buh it has limits tho'. U cant use it anytime u feel like. There were days I browsed for few hours with it, then the next day, it wont go.. Well, twas during those days I was broke, not anymore grin grin

Okay, I understand that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Payment Gateway Integration On My Website / Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. / Is My Web Master Deceiving Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.