Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ebola Patient Kent Brantly: Says Today Is A Miraculous Day After Been SAVED! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Patient Kent Brantly: Says Today Is A Miraculous Day After Been SAVED! (546 Views)

US Ebola Patient Dr. Kent Brantly Speaks Out - Read His Statement / Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Patient Kent Brantly: Says Today Is A Miraculous Day After Been SAVED! by oskaaay(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
I congratulate one of the patient "Kent Brantly" of EBOLA across the world that went into the grave but was not swallowed because EVD kills almost all it infected patients but he was spared. Thanks to God and unrelenting medical teams in USA that worked tiredlessly to get him on his feet.

It would surely be a miracle like day to see the world in clear painless state and health again i guess that will be in Kent's mind.

That is while i encourage all on bubblews been one of the fast growing social blogging platform to encourage others and also join the hashtag on twitter ( #EbolaWillBeCureable #EbolaIsCureable #EbolaCure ) to restall life and hope to the dying world affected by EBOLA

Culled from http://www.bubblews.com/news/5996574-ebola-patient-kent-brantly-says-today-is-a-miraculous-day-after-been-saved

Whats your take on USA helping other Nations on EBOLA?

Re: Ebola Patient Kent Brantly: Says Today Is A Miraculous Day After Been SAVED! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2014
Propaganda miracle

shine your eyes oo!

(1) (Reply)

TREVO Works / Burn Excess Fats Effortlessly / Infertility In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.