Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Social Network Project At Hand - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Social Network Project At Hand (470 Views)

Newest Social Network In Nigeria / Join This Fast Growing Social Network / A New Social Network Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Social Network Project At Hand by mrsmithkay(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
hi this is a shoutout to all talented programmers at nairaland...this is to inform you that am puting together a team of programmers to work on a social network ( there is no money involved yet ooo at least for the time being ) but if you know you like programming for fun the you can join i have the social network built already but i think it might become to large to manage overtime so am putting together a team of programmers to manage it so if you are interested kindly message me on whatsapp
or my BBM pin 7b0095d3

regards
Kayode Orija Abraham

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide LGA Categorized GSM Database Sell For N5k / Get Web Apps For Your Business And Make More Money / Website For Sale For Just #2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.