Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Testimony: How I Made ,400k In A Month And 6million In A Year With Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Testimony: How I Made ,400k In A Month And 6million In A Year With Facebook (703 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog / Wat Offline Business Can I Do Wit 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony: How I Made ,400k In A Month And 6million In A Year With Facebook by djlittlej(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Facebook is not a secret money making machine waiting to be found, but it can be a reliable source of extra income with some work and a clever approach. Read the methods below to learn how to make money using Facebook..note this is just the part1 1 Make great posts. The foundation of any successful plan to make money with social media is good content, and lots of it. On Facebook, that means a stream of interesting links, images, and updates every day. Search for a niche and fill it with quality content. It doesn't have to be a niche nobody else is filling, but it should be specific enough that it's clear to the casual observer. For example, maybe you'll post content for cat lovers, mothers, or people with a certain political affiliation. If you plan to market a product with your account, be sure to link the product to your posts in some way. Consider opening up another Facebook account and keeping it separate from your personal account. Use this account for your posts, and link them on your personal Facebook account to let people know about them. Depending on the approaches you use, you might even consider using multiple extra accounts. Give it time. Let your account build up interest over time by continuing to provide fresh and relevant content every day.to read the post go to http://www.djlittlej.wapka.mobi/index.xhtml thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Lindaikeji Cannot Lose / Pure Water Waste Nylon Are Needed Urgently / How Do I Send bulk SMS With A Personalized Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.