Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

(PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle (853 Views)

Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) / Let's See If You Can Hold Your LAUGHTER After Watching This..... LOL / Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle by CJ26: 12:59am On Aug 22, 2014
A Nigerian baby born in the UK has left
doctors amazed after being able to
properly grasp a feeding bottle at a
very young age.
Little Ammra who was delivered at the
Queen's Hospital in Romford, Essex was
able to hold the bottle alone just 3 days
after her birth.
Her mother, 20-year-old Onyi
Chiedozie, said that doctors couldn’t
believe their eyes at the sight.
The little girl is being fed with breast
milk and is also using the bottle.
However, it looks like she has a clear
favourite.

http://www.dorovibes.com/2014/08/wow-see-this-newborn-baby-can-hold-her.html?m=1

Re: (PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Congratulations oooo

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle by CJ26: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmmm! Indeed, God is awesome.
Re: (PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle by CJ26: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2014
glitest: Future world fattest female....She needs to start early.
Hmmm! I know the mother personally and I will physically tell her what u just said about her...lolz
Re: (PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 22, 2014
CJ26:
Hmmm! I know the mother personally and I will physically tell her what u just said about her...lolz

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pls erase my comment abeg ...Biko
Re: (PICTURE) Wow See This Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle by CJ26: 3:24am On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pls erase my comment abeg ...Biko
Nothing to worry abt dear

(1) (Reply)

Al-baghdadi, ISIS, Terrorism, Sunni Caliphate And History. / Conversation Between OLX Scammer & Wazobiaforu / Things We Fear Most Then When We Were Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.