Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye (1978 Views)

Top 10 Richest Clubs Ranked By Trophies Won / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Show Your Team Trophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2014

This graphic shows just how much Manchester United have spent over the past five transfer windows, minus outgoings received. It makes grim reading for the red half of Manchester, as the Glazers have forked out a huge £165million net, bettered only by PSG’s whopping £235million.

First and foremost, this highlights just how badly we are at selling players, and just how badly we are at negotiating fees. We’ve barely sold anyone worth anything over the past two years, hence why our net spend is so high, but if you look at the likes of Marouane Fellaini (£27.5m), and Wilfried Zaha (£15m), it shows just how poor some of our business has been

http://oldtraffordfaithful.com/picture-manchester-uniteds-shocking-net-spending-over-the-past-two-years/
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by DaGC(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2014
The list is wrong because Real Madrid's acquisition of Bale last season and James this season has already passed the posted amount; not to talk of Khedira, Kroos, Modric etc all bought in the last 5years.
Barcelona has spent £115m already this season, not calculating Neymar's fee of last season etc.
Manchester city last when it comes to spending in the last 5years? What a load of bull undecided
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2014
DaGC: The list is wrong because Real Madrid's acquisition of Bale last season and James this season has already passed the posted amount; not to talk of Khedira, Kroos, Modric etc all bought in the last 5years.
Barcelona has spent £115m already this season, not calculating Neymar's fee of last season etc.
Manchester city last when it comes to spending in the last 5years? What a load of bull undecided
NET SPEND

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by DaGC(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2014
alekside: NET SPEND

Oh please, do teach me more kiss
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Dhelake: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Later, they would say it is Chelsea that is ruining football

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Dhelake: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't agree with that data, there is no way Chelsea's net spend will be as much as 137m, with the sale of Luis, De Bruyne, Mata and Lukaku
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
DaGC:

Oh please, do teach me more kiss
Buys - Sales = Net Spend.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by DaGC(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
alekside: Buys - Sales = Net Spend.

So, how many players have Real Madrid and Manchester City sold within that time frame to still arrive at those figures? Please, do pray tell.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
DaGC:

So, how many players have Real Madrid and Manchester City sold within that time frame to still arrive at those figures? Please, do pray tell.
Ozil, Higuain, Albiol etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by DaGC(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
alekside: Ozil, Higuain, Albiol etc.

I'm sure you know Madrid has spent over £400m on players within that time frame, so unless you are telling me that Madrid has sold players worth over £250m in that same time frame, then its still a load of bull. The figures just don't add up if you look at most of the clubs.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by DaGC(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Let me give you a list ofplayers that haveleft Man City in recent years.

Note some released, some sold. Some not in the time frame above.
Onouha, Shawn Wright Philips, Ireland, Given, Samaras, Caceido, Jo, Robinho, Balotelli, Bellamy, Petrov, Elano, Adebayo, Wayne Bridge, Barry, Lescott, Savic, Adam Johnson, Tevez. There are still more.

Let me give you a break down of Man City's transfer activities since 2009-2014(5 years)
2009-2010: Bought: £125M Sold: £26M
Net Spend :£99M
2010-2011: Bought: £154M Sold: £38M
Net spend : £116M
2011-2012: Bought: £76M Sold: £27.75M
Net spend : £48.25M
2012-2013: Bought: £54M Sold: £40M
Net spend : £14M
2013-2014: Bought: £103.2M Sold: £13.4M
Net spend : £89.8M

Those Net spent totals have already surpassed the given figures in this bullsh1t post of 5 years.

Add
2014-2015 to it (for now cause the window is still open and January window hasn't arrived yet: Bought: £51.5M Sold: £10M
Net spend : £41.5M

If Man City is the lowest on Net spend, they wouldn't have been penalised this season for failing UEFA financial fairplay rules.

For the final time, this list is a load of bullsh1t.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
DaGC:

Let me give you a break down of Man City's transfer activities since 2009-2014(5 years)
2009-2010: Bought: £125M Sold: £26M
Net Spend :£99M
2010-2011: Bought: £154M Sold: £38M
Net spend : £116M
2011-2012: Bought: £76M Sold: £27.75M
Net spend : £48.25M
2012-2013: Bought: £54M Sold: £40M
Net spend : £14M
2013-2014: Bought: £103.2M Sold: £13.4M
Net spend : £89.8M

Those Net spent totals have already surpassed the given figures in this bullsh1t post of 5 years.

Add
2014-2015 to it (for now cause the window is still open and January window hasn't arrived yet: Bought: £51.5M Sold: £10M
Net spend : £41.5M

If Man City is the lowest on Net spend, they wouldn't have been penalised this season for failing UEFA financial fairplay rules.

For the final time, this list is a load of bullsh1t.
Tht sceenshot is from Sky News. Unless you know more thn Sky.

Man City's penalty is because of the Clubs reveue. If Man Utd spends more, the Club's popularity and revenue cancels it out. Same with Real Madrid and Barcelona.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Tval(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
We have now known who the bad spenders are.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by DaGC(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Tht sceenshot is from Sky News. Unless you know more thn Sky.

Man City's penalty is because of the Clubs reveue. If Man Utd spends more, the Club's popularity and revenue cancels it out. Same with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Ok, now this is getting arduous. *sighs*
1st of all, there aint no mention of Sky (either as a logo on the pic or mentioned anywhere in the report). 2nd, the write up clearly states money spent 'minus outgoings received'. In this context, outgoings means player sales. That was why I was being sarcastic to the bros that wanted to teach me Net spending, but he clearly didn't notice the sarcasm.
Now, if this same report says its Net spending for the past 5 years, I've shown you why its wrong. If its for the past 5 transfer windows, I've still shown why its wrong. For just spending alone because it says 'minus outgoings received' I've still shown you that's its wrong.
What more do I need to do to show that the above post is a LOAD OF BULL? undecided
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Tht sceenshot is from Sky News. Unless you know more thn Sky.

WearableChipset gets views. what do you wanna do? arrange money for renewals o
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
2sExy1: WearableChipset gets views. what do you wanna do? arrange money for renewals o
I just sent you a text.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
DaGC:

Ok, now this is getting arduous. *sighs*
1st of all, there aint no mention of Sky (either as a logo on the pic or mentioned anywhere in the report). 2nd, the write up clearly states money spent 'minus outgoings received'. In this context, outgoings means player sales. That was why I was being sarcastic to the bros that wanted to teach me Net spending, but he clearly didn't notice the sarcasm.
Now, if this same report says its Net spending for the past 5 years, I've shown you why its wrong. If its for the past 5 transfer windows, I've still shown why its wrong. For just spending alone because it says 'minus outgoings received' I've still shown you that's its wrong.
What more do I need to do to show that the above post is a LOAD OF BULL? undecided
If you watch sky sports news, you will be able to tell their screen shot.

Also google man utd second net spend and see how many top sports sites arecarrying it.

No one is debting your knowledge on net transfers but the figures are not wrong.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Tval(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: If you watch sky sports news, you will be able to tell their screen shot.

Also google man utd second net spend and see how many top sports sites are carrying it.

No one is debting your knowledge on net transfers but the figures are not wrong.

I also got one with me, it has the samething written on urs written on it also but it isn't from skysports.

Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tval:

I also got one with me, it has the samething written on urs written on it also but it isn't from skysports.
Do you have any proof it is not from Sky Sports? That is a Sky Sports Theme. I do not want to start digging them out. Look at these. They are screen shots from sky sports news. It is shown everyday. If you watch it, you get nice infographics.

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/moyes-record2.jpg[/img]

All it takes is to cut off the news bars with photoshop.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tval:

Sky Sports has different programs. The pic you posted might be from Sky Sports but a different program. I am talking of Sly Sports news which uses the red, white and red theme. Hence you Know Sky sports Agrees with the figures, do you still want to argue that the figures are wrong?
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Tval(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Sky Sports has different programs. The pic you posted might be from Sky Sports but a different program. I am talking of Sly Sports news which uses the red, white and red theme. Hence you Know Sky sports Agrees with the figures, do you still want to argue that the figures are wrong?

I am still going through google to check that of City.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tval:

I am still going through google to check that of City.
Why bother? It is being carried by top news media like Sky.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by Tval(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Why bother? It is being carried by top news media like Sky.

Just surprised to see them occupying the 6th position.
Re: Man Utd Hypocrisy: Now Who's Buying Titles And Trophies Aye by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tval:

Just surprised to see them occupying the 6th position.
About 22 players have left the club since Mancini took over. Sales like Adam Johnson and Rod well might be small. If you put them together, it is a lot of money.

Like Maicon and Vladimir Weiss. Many players left.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Customized Jerseys For Sale / Manchester United Vs Blackburn Rovers[7 - 1] On Saturday 27th Nov, 2010 / Guardiola Toasts His Bayern Team As They Celebrate Oktoberfest In Munich (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.